1:Hm.

Suzy and Arin were at home. Arin was sitting around, and Suzy was making dinner. "So, how have you been today?" Suzy asked Arin. "I've been ok. I'm just bored." He answered. "Oh. Well, dinner is almost ready!" She said gleefully. About ten minutes later, dinner was served. After they ate, they snuggled and watched a movie. After that, they went to sleep.

The next day they went to the Grump Space and saw everyone doing their thing. "Hey everyone! How's your morning so far?" Suzy asked everyone. Ross got up and walked to Suzy. "It's good, but it'll be better when I get some of this coffee!" He took a cup of coffee from the little tray she had. "Hey!" She said. Arin grabbed his, and then everyone else grabbed their's. Suzy rolled her eyes. "You're welcome." Arin kissed Suzy and said, "I have to go record an episode soon. I've gotta set up. See you in a bit." She nodded. "Alright."

In the recording room, Dan and Arin were setting up. "Hey Big Cat." Dan said. "Hellooo, Danny." Arin said. "So... what are we playing today?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan laughed. "Next time on Game Grumps." There was a silence, and before the recording ended, Arin said "Fuck.". Danny turned the recording off and looked at Arin. "So what now?" He asked. "I don't know..." Arin was bored, so he hugged Dan. Dan blushed way too much. He thought it was supposed to be romantic (FUCKING IDIOT), but he didn't think. He pulled Arin in for a kiss. Arin immediately got away from Dan. "What the fuck...." he said.

"Oops."

AN: oh I'm having fun writing this garbage