Chapter three

"Want to share this squirrel with me?" Antpaw asked me.
"I was actually thinking of sharing a rabbit with Ashpaw," I say as I pad to my brother.

Antpaw's point of view

You failed. I thought, gazing after Dreampaw. You will be punished for this. I narrowed my eyes to slits, thinking of how to get her away from her clan mates.

Dreampaw's point of view

After eating with my brother, Antpaw comes up to me with Mudpaw.
"Let's go hunting," Antpaw says to me. I nod and look at Ashpaw.
"I... I'll stay here," he says.
"Ok," I mew, a little crestfallen. Antpaw leads and I follow, Mudpaw close on my tail. We go to snake logs.
"Why go to snake logs? It's so far from camp," I ask, hoping for something different than what I got.
"For this," Antpaw growls and leaps at me. I'm much smaller than him, so he easily pins me down. I growl at him and swat his face, my claws out. I feel skin tear beneath my claws, blood wells on his face. Three long scratches run across his left cheek, over his nose, and to the bottom his jaw on the right side. He claws my stomach. I feel the blood stain my fur. My vision blurs. The last I see is Antpaw get off me and pad away to hunt with Mudpaw.

A wake up with a brown tabby and white she cat with stars in her fur looking at me.
"I'm a dead? Is this StarClan?" I ask
"No, you are still alive, but this is StarClan. We saw you struggling, so we thought we'd help. You hate Antpaw, right?" She asks. I nod in reply. "Sadly, the only way to beat that brute is to fight him. He won't listen to reason. He isn't that type. You can't fight well yet, so I suppose I will have to teach you," she meows. My eyes widen. StarClan is training me to fight Antpaw! Yes!

   I trained with the StarClan cat for what seemed like moons. She was finally happy with my fighting skills.
   "Good," she meows. Not I will return you to your clan. The time that has passed here, won't be so there. You will get to camp, if you run, a few heartbeats after Antpaw. Remember what I taught you. StarClan fights by your side, my dear," she says.
   "What is your name?" I ask.
   "Braveheart," she replies. Braveheart and StarClan fades, as I wake up.