Day 5 Phase 7

Before I could react he was on all fours, charging towards me animalisticly. I jumped to the side, narrowly missing him. He slams into the wall behind me. Staggering, before regaining his composure. He looked at me growling. I looked back, as we started circling each other. The rest of the people in the gym had backed up far from the fight, giving us half the gym. I ran at him, as he charged again. I jumped towards him. He caught me mid air, slamming me down into the floor, denting it.

I grinded my teeth, not letting my pain be heard, as not to giving him satisfaction. He still had a hold on me, as he lifted me up by my head, I struggled scratching at his gigantic paw. He turned throwing me at the farthest wall in the gym. Time seemed to slow, as I closed my eyes. Before I hit the wall, I contort me body mid air, as to impact with my feet against the wall. I kicked off the wall landing on the floor crouched. I opened my eyes, looking over my hands.

A thick brown fur had begun to grow on them, as they enlarged, forming sharp nails on each. I look up at him, let out a deafening growl. I stand, looking over the crowd of volunteers, Terrence is in the front, with Kuro to his right. Their faces are washed with worry and fear. I smirk at them, as I turn back to face the bear. He begins to growl, before a deep guttural voice speaks "If you walk away and let everyone know who's the man around here, maybe I'll let you go" he says, his voice speaking volumes.

I close my fist, putting a smile on my face "No thanks I'll just kick your ass, you overgrown furball" I say, staring him down. "You fucking idiot, I'll kill you"he growls charging again. I stand still letting him close the distance. Right before he reaches me, I jump letting him slam into the wall. I land, behind him. Letting my nails grow, I scratch his side deeply, causing him to fall down on a knee. I kick, aiming for his head. A crunch sounds as he falls. I jump on his back, wrapping my arm around his throat as he picks him self up.

With me on his back he stumbles, trying to get me off. He slams his back repeatedly against the wall but I kept my grip. I stab my nails into his shoulder. He growls angrily, as he does something I didn't expect. He jumps, landing on his back, crushing me underneath his weight. I lose my grips as he picks him self up. My vision is blurry from the trauma. I see several figures running towards us. He turns from my crippled body on the floor, growling again, freezing the volunteers trying to stop the fight. "Intrude again and your next"he growls.

He turns picking me up with one hand. I don't struggle, his paw tight around my throat. He then slams me into the ground again, and again. I begin to feel my consiousness fade from the barrage. I feel a strange burn in my chest. He holds me up again. His mouth is open, exposing his multiple sharp white teeth, displaying a monster-ish smile. He held up his opposite hand,his claws getting threateningly close to my chest. As he pulled it back.

Thoughts race threw my head, until it drifts to an image of me and May, several year ago. She sat to my side. We were in the Crevice, in the time when we had just started coming here. She looked to me, her lips moved, inaudible before contorting into a smile. I smiled back as she rested her hand on mine, and the image began to fade. The smell of her from then slowly fragranted my noise, a sweet smell, that I couldn't describe. I couldn't die here, I hadn't even gone to the surface yet. I can't let it end like this, how May would feel if she knew I wanted to do this and pushed me to do what I aspired to do. I had to live.

My vision shot back into focus, he still stood, holding my throat tightly, as he pushed his hand toward my chest abruptly. Before he could touch me, I slash my free hand against his oncoming attack. Before he could comprehend what had happened, he looked at his stump, before growling angrily letting me go. I rushed him, still in shock from what had happened. With my newfound strength, I slammed into him, forcing him onto the ground. I was on top of him slash my claws across his torso and face, rending and tearing as I went.

He had stopped struggling under my barrage of attacks, but that didn't make me stop. I sharpened my nails, as I prepared to thrust them though his chest. I felt pierces all over my body, I began to howl, animalisticly. As my vision hazed over, cover in darkness. Before I could kill him, I heard the doors burst open through the doors, several guards rushed through forming a circle around me. Against my better judgment and bodily control I growled at them.

"The subject has severely injured another volunteer, requesting stun equipment." One said in front on me into the walkie-talkie on his shoulder. From behind them came Dr.Keller, his expression was one I couldn't read, as he took off his jacket, revealing his chest covered in scars. Not in control, I launched my self at him, on all fours, closing the space between us. He extended his foot kicking me in my skull, stopping me short. I rolled back, before quickly picking my self up, crouching like an animal, with a growl to match. Blood dripped from the point of impact, covering more of my barely visbly vision. I ran at him again claws at the ready. I slash at him, as he dodged effortlessly. He back up just out of reach, before swinging back, decking me in the jaw. I sprawled out on the floor, trying to pick my self back up. But his foot came down on my back, forcing me down. I growled against it, but he stomped on my head stopping my resistance.

I feel my teeth change back, along with my hands. My vision clears as my face was flat, against the floor, as I look from my limited view, I see Terrence and Kuro, behind the closest guard. "Suprising results #9, you were able to face off and defeat a fully changed individual while only partial changed and devolped a unique mutation, most impressive," I heard Keller say as my consciousness disperse.

Sorry I took such a long break I was just in a stump hope you enjoy this chapter, leave any feedback and comments and remember to like if you enjoyed thanks and peace