Chapter 7: Moving to the Dorm

After we finish eating, we return to JYP straight away. While walking, GOT7 boys keep on teasing each other and they keep on joke around. I am walking next to Sunny.

"I am so happy today. We just had lunch with GOT7," she whispers. I tell her that I am happy too. I am happy and excited, but my mind is just full of wonders. I am now 100% curious about my 'scarf prince'. I look at Mark, who is now standing alone near Sunny and I. His stare is straight, he seems to be thinking deeply about something.

"Mark is really handsome," Sunny said next to me, "You're lucky if he likes you,"

"He doesn't like me," I said, "He only said that my voice is good. That's all."

"But," Sunny is wondering, "If he came to you, specially to come and praise you... He might be?"

I don't say anything, but Sunny is kinda right.

We arrived in JYP. Se Young is already waiting for us in the front door.

"Hey, trainees, go back to your studio right now," Se Young says to Sunny and me. She turns to the GOT7 members, "All of you should start your dance practice too,"

"Okay, noona," JB nodded. He leads the other members to go back to the studio. They turns back to me and Sunny first.

"Bye bye," Bambam smiled at me, "We had a great time!"

"Bye, Sunshine!" Jackson is waving at Sunny, it makes Sunny smiles. She waves back at him.

The other members are waving at me too, except Mark. He only stares while smiling a bit.

"Bye," I said as all of them leave.

_________________________________________________________________________________

In the studio, Seung Won, Jae In, and Jason are already waiting inside.

"Ya, why it took so long to eat?" Jae In complained, "It almost an hour and a half!"

"Sorry, but we were talking a lot," Sunny is apologizing to everyone. Seung Won smirked, "Flirting with Jackson, huh?"

"No!" Sunny denies. They both are fighting. I take a seat next to Jae In, "You guys danced?"

Jason and Jae In noded, "We were practicing while waiting for you two,"

Suddenly, the studio door is opened, and See Young is appearing. This time, she is not alone. Park JIn Young was following her. He smiled at all of us.

"Oh," Seung Won stopped speaking, standing up straight away as he sees Park Jin Young.

"Annyeong-haseo," The five of us are giving him a formal greeting.

"I came here to personally welcoming the five of you to JYP Entertainment," Jin Young said in a calm tone, "All of you will be able to move to the dorm by tomorrow morning, also starting the first day of training. The five of you will be getting a special treatment, as our special trainees."

I can feel the happy atmosphere in the studio. Seung Won, Jason, Jae In, Sunny and I are encouraged by what Park Jin Young said.

"By seeing your talents, I believe that all of you might able to debut soon," He continues, and his eyes stopped at me, "Focus on your specialty, and do your best in the training!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

We were dismissed after that, and I went to the train station straight away, going home. I am arrived at home at night, and I went to my room, packing straight away. I packed all of my things in one huge luggage.