Chapter 43: The Ex

I watched them hugging for a while, with eyes widened.

Mark is hugging a girl, I can see it clearly, and Mark hugged her back.

Who is she?

"Hee Young-a," Someone called me.

I turned back, and then I see Jae In was standing behind me. I looked to the front again, seeing Mark and that girl are staring at me. It seems like they heard Jae In's voice.

"Kahi unnie wants you and Mark oppa to be ready for the last song," Jae In slowly said, while staring at Mark and that girl.

I stared at her too.

She's very pretty. She has a thin and tall body, extremely beautiful black hair, deep black eyes, and the black dress that she's wearing makes her white skin glow.

Mark stared at us awkwardly, and then she turned to that girl, "Wendy, I need to go now,"

She stared at Mark, giving him a smirk, "Okay. I will be waiting here,"

Mark smiled at her, and then he walked to me. Before leaving, he turned to her again, "I have a lot of things to asked,"

She laughed, "Of course. Me too, Marky,"

I raised my eyes. Who is this girl? It seems like she's really close to Mark. She called Mark, 'Marky'.

She glared at me suddenly, and I just turned my body straight away to walk with Jae In.

Jae In walked faster, making me and Mark walk together.

"Oppa, who was that?" I asked him straight away. He stared at the floor while walking, it seems like he's not focusing. I don't think that he was even listening to me.

"Oppa?" I repeated with a louder voice. He turned to me,"Yeah?"

"Who was that?" I asked him in wonder.

He stared at me for a few seconds, "She was... my high school friend,"

I nodded, "Oh, your high school friend. Anyway, what did you want to tell me earlier?"

Mark seemed to be awake, because he raised his head after I said that, "Oh, about that..."

I waited for him to answer, but his eyes are away. Why he can't focus on me? What is wrong?"

"I was just wondering... if you can have a lunch with me tomorrow afternoon?"

I stared at him. Really? Just for a lunch? Because that seemed to be ridiculous. Asking me for a lunch only, and he asked me to wait for him in such a private place?

"Really?" I stared at him in disbelief, "It was not something important?"

He shook his head slowly, and his eyes are still somewhere else.

We arrived at the end of the backstage, where Kahi unnie is waiting for us already.

I glared at Mark. It was not only a lunch, I know.

And.. there's something wrong with him.

___________________________________________________________________________________

As the closing song ended, everyone from every entertainment walked back on the stage for the final bow.

Every trainees and every idols from JYP, SM, YG, and Big Hit are gathering on the stage, smiling and waving at the crowd.

So many people clapped, cheered for us, and even many fangirls are crying there. It touched me too. This is great, I finally did a performance in a rookie showcase like this.