Thank You Notes

I still can't believe it. This is my first fan-fiction, and the first book is finally done! WOW.

It all started by being crazy about GOT7, having many imaginations of being a trainee in JYP, meeting them, and all that happens in this book.

So, I wanna say thank you to by best friends, Laras and Olivia. You two are amazing, thank you for introducing me into Wattpad. Yes, I have to admit, without the two of you, I would not have done any of these things. (Anyway, Olivia is @lady_arisa on Wattpad. She's an amazing writer too!)

I wanna thank my daddy, for supporting me so much in writing (and actually tried his best to get this book published). I don't know how to thank you, and how much I owe you. Sorry for being an annoying daughter, for talking too much about GOT7 and Big Bang lately lol.

To I GOT7 fans around the world. This is ridiculous, but I just want to tell you that.. I am a fan of GOT7 too. We all love them so much, we have imaginations about them, about meeting them, dating them and all. It is amazing to have friends like that, to love the same idol group. Seeing all of your supports and love for GOT7, sometimes empowered me to write everyday. They deserve the love.

To all of my readers,

I don't know what to say, but when I started this fan-fiction, I seriously have no idea that it would be like this. (I remember how happy I was to get 1K of readers!) I didn't expect all of you to leave comments, voting for my story, and even be my friends. I said this a lot, but, again, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I would not have finish it without all of you.

Special thanks to: bluelover11, jungkookswife, DeborahMichaelz, Unicorn253, lady_arisa, JanineHernandez, greenpoo, trishia_antonio, aegyoness, got7uae, ChrystalSadian, ExoChen_LovePink, markjimin, _tasman, lovingseoul, MusicGirl (with numbers--").

And all of you, who messaged me privately, supporting me, making me covers, dedicating their stories to me... You guys don't know how much it means to me. I am really touched, happy, and really want to hang out with all of you.

Not least, every readers who didn't like this story, thank you for at least giving this story a try :)

AND LAST... BUT NOT LEAST... MY DEAREST, GOT7 silly boys..

You all don't know how many times you made me laugh, and I am a big fan! I really hope that one day... someday, I might meet you all! *ihaveadream*

Thank you for making me become a crazy fan girl :) It's like falling in love for the very first time :)

And now, to everyone who's reading this... I hope to see you in Book 2 :)

Thanks for hanging out with me.

All my love, Jesselyn.

(Park Hee Young)