Chapter 40: "You are important to me,"

Jungkook raised his eyes to me, "No?"

I ignored him, and I turned back straight away, taking Jae In's hand. I walked to the bus straight away, ignoring him who's looking at me in confusements.

All of the Bangtan Boys members are probably confused too, but I really don't care anymore now. They pissed me off.

Jae In holds my hand, "Hee Young? You really mad at Jungkook?"

I looked at her, "What do you think?"

She just gave me a small smile, and then we entered the bus together.

All of GOT7 members are sitting together, and all of them are looking at me as I walked in. I searched for Mark. He's sitting near the window, still listening to the music, now closing his eyes. I want to sit next to him, but Jackson took the next seat already.

I looked down and then I took the seat a few rows behind them. Jae In follows me.

I really wanted to talk to him.

I stayed on my seat, now 6MIX girls entered the bus, along with Bangtan Boys. Everyone from Bangtan Boys, Rap Monster, Jin, Suga, Jimin, V, and the others stared at me as they walked in and searched for the seat.

I ignore all of the stare, until Jungkook walked in. He is the last one. He searched for me and then he walked to my seat. Jae In nudged me as he got closer.

"Noona?" Jungkook came to me with a sad face, "Are you angry at me?"

I stared back at him, "Just go to have a seat, Jungkook. The bus is about to go,"

Jungkook raised his eyes to my angry tone of voice. Jae In pressed my hands, giving me a signal to stop being rude to him.

I know that I should'nt be this rude. But, remembering that he's just doing a stupid dare bet with his  hyungs, and he made me fight with Mark, I just feel so pissed. I am annoyed and angry.

"Noona, what happened suddenly?" Jungkook still demanded.

Luckily, the bus driver stood up, "Okay everyone, quickly have a seat. We're going to leave now,"

Everyone nodded, and Jungkook began to pull himself away, slowly leaving me with confused face. He walked to Bangtan Boys' place, a few rows behind me.

I took a deep breath. This is too much for one day.

___________________________________________________________________________________

As the bus began to go, Mark took off his headphones.

"I know that you're not listening to any songs," Jackson whispered next to him.

Mark just raised his shoulders, and lazily throwing his stare to the window.

"Ya, Mark," Jackson called him again.

"Hmm?" Mark didn't move.

"Don't be too cold to Hee Young," Jackson said calmly, "It's not her fault if someone likes her. She didn't seat with him, you know? She seats with Jae In,"

Mark straight away raised his eyes, turning his head to the back and he takes a peek. Seeing Hee Young is sitting, two rows behind him, with Jae In. Mark exhales.

Jackson laughed seeing that, "Oh my, you only acted cool out there. You're still desperate,"

Mark turned to Jackson, "I am not desperate,"

Jackson laughed again, "Why you have to be mad at her? I thought you wanted to ask her out? You told me that last night,"

Mark took a deep breath, "You weren't in the dorm this morning. That's why you didn't know,"