Chapter 15

~Nick's POV~

After what seemed like forever, Dr. Terry walked in. He held his nose as if something in the room disgusted him. I gave him a pleading look as Alex screamed in pain again. He responded by asking, "Who's in heat?"

"What do you mean?" She managed to say before she screamed again. By now she had tears streaming down her face as she kept crying out in pain.

"Nick, you're going to have to come with me for a second. She will be fine, I promise."

I look at Alex worry clear on my face. She nods as if telling me I could go. I got off the bed and she cried out once more. I walked with Dr. Terry out into the hallway. He closed in the door, but Alex's screams could still be heard.

"Look, Nick, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but she's in heat and she has it bad. She has one of the worst cases I've ever seen. The only way to stop it is to take her, and now."

"Oh." I finally say.

"I'm sorry, but it has to be done. I really am sorry."

He walked downstairs and I heard the front door close. I walked back into our room and stand next to the bed looking down at Alex. Her body is now covered in sweat.

"What...did he...say?" She asks, out of breath before she screams again.

"I have to take you, but I never wanted it to happen like this."

~Alex's POV~

"I have to take you, but I never wanted it to happen like this." He said. I can tell he's fighting to keep his wolf from coming out.

"I don't care, just do it." I say.

~*~*~

~Alex's POV~

I woke up when the sun hit my face. I sat up with no pain at all. I looked around the room, it was trashed. The doors were ripped off the hinges, the headboard had claw marks, and the sheets and pillows were ripped to shreds. Feathers covered the floor and the bed.

I moved Nick's arm from my waist and swung my legs off the bed. I went to stand up but fell do to a pain just below my hips. I collapsed on the floor and cried out from the unexpected pain. Nick laughed from behind me.

"Need help, love?" He said matter-of-factly.

"No!" I denied. I tried to stand up but immediately fell down again.

"I think you do." He chuckled.

"Fine."

"Fine what?"

"Fine, yes I do need help."

"That's what I though."

He got out of bed a placed me on the bed. It was at that moment when I realized we were both naked. When I tried to cover myself with my hands, he grabbed them. Nick gave me a glare and put my hands above my head. He leaned down and kissed me. I pulled away when everything from the night before came back to me. I blushed and Nick smiled.

"Remembering last night, babe?" He asked smirking. I didn't trust my voice, so I nodded instead. He laughed at my nervousness and kissed me again. He might have gone further, but we were stopped when someone knocked on the door. Nick groaned in annoyance and got up. He got dressed and walked downstairs. I heard him talking to someone, but I couldn't make out the conversation, do to being on the third floor.

Nick walked into the room and grabbed some cloths out of my dresser and our closest. He walked over to me and slid my cloths on me. I ended up wearing a pair of black shorts and a black tanktop. Nick tossed my legs over the side of the bed and crouched in front of me with his back facing the bed. He beckoned me to get on his back and I did add I was told. He carried me downstairs where Katie and Riley were waiting.

"Someone got lucky last night." Katie said while Riley gave me a wolf whistle. I buried my head into Nick's back completely embarrassed by their comments.

"Well, are you gonna come over here and give us a hug or not?" Riley asked pouting her hands on her hips.

"She can't." Nick said proudly.

"And whys that Mr. Cocky?" She asked, challenging him.

"Um, I kinda can't walk." I mumbled embarrassed.

"Nick, you son of a bitch! I knew that you aren't going to be gentle! What the hell is wrong with you!" Riley yelled looking furious.

_____________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated recently. My phone deleted the chapter and my schedule has been hectic. And I'm sorry the chapter is so short, I didn't want to keep you guys waiting. Luv ya <3.

                    ~Mimikins~