Chapter 20

Nick took my hand in his and we walked to the party. When wet got into view of everyone, they started to clap. We nodded our heads and took a seat at our table up front. On my left was Nick, and around the table was Ben, Katie, Riley, and then Jerry. Before we could start a conversation, Mr. Jones got up on the stage.

"And now, the Alpha and Luna's first dance." Mr. Jones told the crowd.

Nick stood up and held out his hand, which I gladly took, and we made our way towards the dance floor. We set ourselves up and Nick asked me, "Have you ever ballroom danced before.?"

"No." I replied shyly.

"Then I'll teach you." He whispered seductively in my ear.

He had my body closer to him and the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies started to play from the speakers. Everyone, including Nick and I, was trying to surpass their laughter. We finally finished the dance and we sat down. Riley smiled evilly at me when I sat down with Nick.

"Riley you asshole! Why would you do that!" I whisper-yelled.

"Because it was funny." She laughed.

Nick put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. He kissed the top of my head to clam me down and I relaxed in his grasp.

"Do we have to be here for the whole party?" I whined to Nick.

"Do you want food?"

"Yes." I sighed.

"Then we stay till we get food."

We sat at the table for a good two hours waiting for the good to arrive. It finally did at seven. Everyone got a sirloin steak, mashed potatoes, vegetables, and a side of fruit. After we finished eating the main course, we got a slice of cheesecake with strawberries and strawberry sauce.

"Hey, Strawberry, it's your cousins." Jerry laughed.

"Really, you say that every time with have something with strawberries. It's really getting old." I replied, taking a bite out of my cheesecake.

"Don't eat it, that would be cannibalism!" Katie yelled, causing me to spit out my dessert.

"Ass Wipe, that was perfectly good food!" I yelled at Katie.

After our argument and saying a few hello's to people, Nick and I left to get my stuff. I fell asleep on the way to my parents house and Nick never bothered to wake me when we got there, so I slept until we got to our house. By the time I woke up, Nick had already taken everything inside and had my door open.

I went to get putt of the car, but Nick picked me up bridal style before I could. He carried me upstairs into our room and set me on the bed. I watched as he took off my shoes and took off all my accessories. I sat up and took off my dress and bra while Nick took off his pants and shirt. We both threw our clothes on the floor, but I crawled out of bed and grabbed his shirt. I pulled it over my head and laid back down. The bed dipped beside me and Nick's arm slid around my waist. He pulled my back to his front and nussled his head into my neck.

"I love you." He whispered against my neck.

"I love you, too." I whispered back groggily.

_____________________________________

Yay! Another update! Sorry I wasn't able to do a third one last night, I fell asleep half way through this chapter. Luv ya <3.

                      ~Mimikins~