Intentions

"Um, Mr. Biersack?" She asked questioningly as she entered the room. Her eyebrows were knit together in confusion.

"Hey!" I stood up quickly, basically knocking the chair over. "I was just putting my number in your phone so you have it... Never know when I might need you." I winked at her, which caused her to blush and nod her head as her eyes widened.

"Okay," she whispered.

I chuckled at her reaction and picked up the chair from the floor before walking over towards her. "I'd like to take you out sometime. Get to know you better."

"Like, a date?" She squeaked out.

"Mm not necessarily. Just a 'getting acquainted' you could say. I'd rather not have any huge secrets from my employees. We are quite an open business. I need to get to know who my personal assistant is."

"But, sir, you read my résumé?"

"Not just your job life, Miss Brown. I want to make sure you're stable. Being my personal assistant means you will be representing me to other companies when I'm busy. It means you'll be around with me a lot on business calls. I can't have some delinquent or amateur be my assistant, now, can I?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Oh, right. Makes sense." She teetered from one foot to the next, side to side. I could tell I was making her feel awkward. I decided not to push it.

"You don't have to say yes, but it would definitely be highly recommended from me. Think about it, Miss Brown." With that, I walked out of her room and back into my own office.

As I sat at my desk looking through the boring flight tracks, I couldn't help but wonder what type of person she really was. Was she outgoing but just shy around me? Was she really innocent, or was she kinky as fuck? Those thoughts ran through my head.

"Mr. Biersack?" said my telephone receiver. I pressed the button.

"Yes, Miss Rain?"

"Some gentleman is here at the front desk who is roaming the floor.." My receptionist sounded weird, so I got up from my desk and sighed. Don't be him, I thought to myself.

As I walked to the elevator, I prayed to anything holy that it wasn't who had come in earlier today. That man wanted to ruin me. He offered me quite a bit of money to sell him over Biersack Airlines so he could turn it into an industrial workplace. Well, I wasn't having any of that.

When the first floor dinged on the elevator, I stepped out and was greeted by the smiling idiot himself.

"Hello again, Mr. Sykes," I said with the fakest smile plastered on my face. He smiled back just as sickly.

"Andrew," he said, greeting me by my first name.

"What do you want now?" I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him. "I already said no to your offer this morning. You have no business here."

"Oh, yes, I know."

"Then why are you here?" I looked at him suspiciously.

"I was just, inspecting."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Inspecting what, exactly?"

"Where I"ll put my own front desk," He looked at me with a devilish grin, and with that, he walked swiftly out the door.

"What the fuck," I muttered under my breath. "Guy won't leave me the hell alone..." I turned to my receptionist who just stared at the door Mr. Sykes had walked out of. "Sorry about that. I'll get my security guards to watch out for him in the future." I looked at the clock. It was almost midnight. "Your shift is over anyways. I'll see you tomorrow."