Trials

A/N: Trigger/Content Warning: minor sexual harassment, psychological harassment, and psychiatric setting 

Nicole's POV:

I don't know how long I'd been sleeping or if I even slept at all. There was no way I could know either. My cell was just pitch black. No means of escape... How was I going to do this? How was I going to even attempt to escape? I have to find Alex. I wish he were here right now to help me devise a plan.

It felt like hours before someone opened the cell door, bright white light flooding in. I shielded my eyes with my arm as I glanced up at the shadowed figure, my eyes still not having adjusted to the light. Whoever it was had a couple of friends behind them. 

Those friends marched in my cell who happened to be the two bulky men who carried me to the interrogation room the other day. They basically dragged me because I didn't have the energy of fighting back just yet.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked. 

"Boss says you're allowed one shower... So he can evaluate you," one of them sneered with a grin on his face that I wanted to slap off of him.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I glared up at him, noticing I was being dragged into a huge, shower-like room. 

"You'll find out." He shoved me down on the tile floor.

As I tried to stand up, I I realized that they were just staring at me. "What?" I snapped as I stood up, leaning against the wall a bit.

"You're to take a shower willingly or we spray you down with a hydro pump," said the other asshole.

"Obviously I'll take my own shower, thanks."

They both nodded and crossed their arms, still standing there.

"Are you going to leave?" I raised an eyebrow.

"And leave you alone so you can escape? Nice try, wench. We're staying for the whole show." His grin was disgusting.

I grimaced, looking to the shower head above me and the small, hotel sized shampoo and soap on the little soap platform protruding from the wall.

"Do we need to undress you ourselves?" One of them asked impatiently. 

What am I going to do???

Before I had the chance to answer, one of the men stomped over to me, taking my once white shirt in his hand and ripping it off my body. The sound of the fabric ripping made me scream. I didn't expect such brutal force like this. But he didn't stop. He pushed my body against the wall, my face being shoved into it as well. I'm sure I'll have bruises on my forehead and nose from this. 

When he  pulled my skirt off and there was nothing left on my body, one of them turned on the shower, freezing cold water falling down on my shoulders as I stood there hunched over, my arms crossed over my chest.

"You have ten minutes. If you haven't showered by then, that's your own fault."

I started crying. I was choking on my own breathing as I stood underneath the water, shivering and trying to grab the small shampoo container. I dumped all of it on my head and lathered it in my knotty hair. I could see dirt coming off of me, spinning down the drain. I picked up the small bar of soap and tried to rub it all over my body. I could feel the staring eyes of the two men nearby.

Once I was rinsed off completely, I turned the shower knob off. Since I didn't have a towel, I just crossed my arms over my chest again, standing there, shaking slightly. "What now..?" I asked, my voice hoarse from the crying, cracking when I spoke.