Another Day, Another Woman Gone

Andy's POV:

"Mr. Biersack? Miss Taylor has your reports back from Los Angeles," my front desk manager Kim said from the receiver on my desk phone.

I pushed the answer button. "Let her in then."

Miss Taylor, a tall, skinny, curly haired brunette walked through my office door holding a folder of papers. "Here you go, Mr. Biersack," she said meekly.

I looked her up and down. She was wearing a tight, black, pencil skirt and white blouse, the standard and mandatory outfit for the flight attendants. She looked nervous.

I took the folder from her and opened it up, scanning through the reports. I looked through them deciding whether or not the reports were worth my time at the moment; I decided they weren't.

I looked back up at Miss Taylor who was fidgeting with her hands in front of her. "I also wanted to talk to you," I said calmly.

"Yes..?" She whispered out.

I folded my hands in front of me on my desk. "I think our little rendezvous is over, Miss Taylor."

"You called me Miss Taylor..."

I could tell she was upset. Normally, I called her some pet name. For a while, she had been my Little, but she got too attached, and I didn't need that in my life. Last time a Little got attached to me, I ruined her life. Love only hurts.

"I did," I nodded. "I dismiss you from my care."

"No, Andy, please! I lo-..."

"First of all," I raised my voice, interrupting her, "you do not call me by my first name. Not here in our workplace, and never when you were in my care. Those rules have not changed. Second, you what? You love me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"N-n-"

"Don't lie to me, Jessica." I called her by her first name. Even when she was in my care, first names were always a bad sign, and she knew that.

"Yes! Yes, I love you! You are my Daddy!" She dropped to the floor crying. "I love you."

"If you do not straighten up right now, I won't even allow you to continue working here, is that understood?" By now, I had stood up and walked around my desk over to her, looking down at her.

Her makeup was smeared as she cried, but she nodded her head. "Yes, sir..."

"Good. Now go track flight 62 now," I said, waving my hand, dismissing her from my office.

She obliged quickly getting up and hurrying out my office wiping her tear stained cheeks.

I walked back over to my desk and sat down in my chair, sighing heavily. I was going to miss Jessica. She was an overall obedient Little. Too bad she had to fall in love with me.

I hated to be an asshole like that, but love just isn't for me. I had no tolerance for it. Last time I tried was back in college with a girl named Juliet. I fell in love with her, and she broke my heart by sleeping with another man. I will never forget that feeling.

When I found out about DDLG, I was enthralled. It seemed so perfect. My Little would belong to me and me only. She would have to listen to me, but I could care for her as well. And for me, I didn't even have to love her. It was perfect. Despite my attitude towards love, I am quite a caring individual. I enjoy taking care of someone. It gave me this sense of joy that I'm doing something right, especially when they show me just how good I do.