Holiday Spirit

A/N: This chapter will be a little bit shorter than the others because I'll be having a Christmas chapter coming out in a few days. Hope you enjoy! :)
P.S. explicit chapter;)

Andy's POV:

I went into my room soon after my shower and looked through my closet for something to wear. I decided to go with some casual clothes since we weren't going out today.

I grabbed a plain, black t-shirt along with some black skinny jeans and decided it was good enough. Preferably, I wouldn't wear much around my own house, but I'm sure Nicole would be a little frustrated if I had it my way.

Heading downstairs, I grabbed my keys and walked out to my car, getting the bags of decorations we bought. I brought them inside and set them in the middle of the living room floor before I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Looking up, I saw Nicole had changed into a tight, light blue colored sweater dress with grey stockings. The dress came down at a little above midnight,  letting my imagination run wild.

She barreled down the stairs causing me to laugh a little.

"Hey, don't fall!"

"I won't!" She exclaimed as she bounded up towards me.

As soon as her eyes landed on the bags, she squealed, clapping her hands and running over to them, digging out everything we bought. She rummaged through the decorations before stopping short and looking at me, horrified.

"What? What's wrong?" I frowned.

"We never got a tree!"

"Oh shit, we didn't, did we?" I saida bit sarcastically.

She walked over to me, poking my chest and pouting. "Daddy said a bad word and is being mean."

"Daddy can say bad words. They're adult words. I'm an adult. You're just a baby girl. There's a different set of rules for me than there is for you, Little one. Plus, I am allowed to tease you." I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Ohhh," her cheeks turned pink, which made me smirk a little.

"But lucky for you, I made arrangements for a tree to be brought here later. For now, we'll just have to decorate the house." I motioned towards all of the other decorations that didn't need to be put on a tree. "We have plenty here. You picked it all out."

She giggled as she sat down near the decorations, sorting them out by the ones that went on the tree and the ones that didn't. When she was done with that she smiled down at her choices, obviously pleased with herself for what she picked.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Mmhm!" She nodded her head, picking up some sparkly garlands.

"Want to listen to some music while we decorate?" I picked up a remote and pushed a button, the large wooden tv shelf at the front of the room rotated so now speakers protruded out instead of a tv.

"Yes! But what?" She tilted her head, thinking.

"Hmm well, I'll put on something, and if you don't like it, you can change it. How about that?"

"Okay, Daddy." She smiled at me.

I clicked another button and soon enough, rock music was playing out of the speakers. I clicked another button a few times to turn the music up.

When I looked over at Nicole, she was dancing and stringing the garland up around the staircase handrail.

I chuckled to myself at her dancing. It wasn't good, but it wasn't awful either. It was cute.