Memories

A/N: Sorry, a bit shorter than the others, but enjoy! I actually got low-key emotional writing the last bits of this chapter.

Nicole's POV:

A rumor had been going around between the workers of the Tellers company that the FBI was about to get involved in this. I'm glad Andy was letting the authorities take care of this. I really couldn't let him surrender. It would break his heart.

FLASHBACK:

I glanced over at Andy who was watching the movie playing on the tv in his room. I think it was a sci-fi movie, but I couldn't be for sure. Hadn't been paying attention at all. How could I when I had this amazing human being laying next to me?

He must've felt my stare on him because a small smirk formed on his lips, though he still faced the tv. "Do you need something, baby?"

"Mmm, just you, Daddy." I snuggled into his side more, wrapping the fuzzy blanket over us and giggled. "We're a burrito now." 

"Indeed we ar-"

"BIERSACK BURRITO!" I exclaimed and started laughing at myself. "Daddy, Daddy! Biersack Burrito!" 

He finally turned and looked at me, laughing as well. "That brings you so much joy, doesn't it?" He chuckles and shakes his head. "It does sound fitting, though." He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, holding me closer as he kissed the top of my head.

"I knowww," I giggled again. After a few moments of silence and the movie playing in the background, I looked back up at him. "Daddy?"

"Hmm?" He looked down at me, smiling that beautiful smile, which made me smile. 

"How did Biersack Airlines come about?"

He nodded his head and thought. "Well, it's long story,"

"I've got time. I've got alllll the time in the world to listen to you, Daddy."

His smile grew wider. "Alright. Well, I grew up in a pretty prestigious family and city. My parents were lawyers, and really good ones at that. They would always try and shape me to become a lawyer as well because it's like the 'family job', meaning almost everyone on the Biersack side is a lawyer or some sort of official business type of job. I never wanted to be a lawyer. I never really wanted a job regardless...

"I was put in a private school, you see," he started. "It was one of the top ranking schools in the country. The only problem was, was that I was nothing like the other kids... I was bad. I was a punk. I would steal other people's things and vandalize all sorts of places. I was an alcoholic from the age of fifteen. I got my first tattoo then as well." I gave him a confused look. "I forged my parents' signatures."

"Ohh," I nodded.

"Yeah... The typical 'emo' or 'scene' kid. I was bullied all through elementary and middle school, but when it came to high school, I stopped giving a shit. I hung out with friends who were like me. The bad kids. Eventually I dropped out of high school. My parents were so disappointed in me." He sighed. "They said if I didn't clean up my act, they'd send me to a boarding school. Well, I didn't listen to them and off to boarding school I went. I got kicked out of there by the third day," he chuckled and shook his head. "I wasn't good, baby." 

"But you are now!"

"I guess so... But from middle school, to some high school, to the boarding schools was always told that I would never amount to anything. That I would never get a job, and that I would be living on the streets when I got older. They weren't wrong about one thing; I was kicked out of my parents' house when I was seventeen. They grew tired of my antics and the constant trips to the county jail to pick me up, so, they kicked me out. They told me to go live with one of my friends because those were the only people I talked to. I tried for a long time. It got so bad that the friend I was staying with died from overuse of heroin. The mom kicked me out after he was buried...