the way i are

•••

•••

Hello! My phone decided to be extremely rude and stopped letting me take pictures, so I had to use my sister's laptop (I coudn't use mine because she broke it) and the camera sucks. Love ya, sis? But seriously, the camera sucks.

Do you want a song recommendation? Well, here's the song that's been stuck in my head for the longest time: The Way I Are by Bebe Rexha. It's awesome, but I don't like Lil Wayne so I usually just skip through his part.

That's not the point.

Okay and so about the quote I wrote on the sketch, it's a quote from Looking For Alaska by John Green and I really like it. Again, the camera sucks, so you probably can't tell what it says (well, that and my chicken scratch handwriting). It says, "The Great Perhaps is upon us, and we were invincible. The plan had faults, but we did not." I don't know, I just really like it.

Oh, and the cucumber seeds! (this is a really long description . . . oh well) So those are my cucmber seeds and I was going to tell you about how it's my only goal this year to carry them around in my pocket for the entire school year, but now I realize that's an idiotic thing to just randomly say to strangers who may or may not even be reading this, but I don't want to retake the picture because the camera still sucks.

Thanks!