TDC (no art just rant)

So this chapter part is just a bunch of random rants and stuff . . .

WHO ELSE HAS SEEN THE MAZE RUNNER: DEATH CURE MOVIE?!?

I was literally shaking and crying the entire time in the theater. And when that one scene came on (hint: 250)  . . . I died. Even though I read the books and I knew it was going to happen, it was still very traumatic. Much tears.

ALSO it's freaking cold here and the school's heater broke so everyone got a call from the school a half hour beforehand to bundle up and bring blankets and stuff. On one hand, it was kinda cool to walk down the halls and see people in giant winter coats and blankets wrapped around their shoulders like capes, but on the other hand, I WAS SHIVERING SO HARD ALL DAY. In the chemistry lab our teacher had like fifteen fires going on at the lab tables, and on the projector she was playing a 20 minute video of a fireplace crackling (see pic below)

 In the chemistry lab our teacher had like fifteen fires going on at the lab tables, and on the projector she was playing a 20 minute video of a fireplace crackling (see pic below)

And in Algebra II someone decided to open all the windows.

like ????

Okay???

And so yeah they cancelled school for tomorrow bc they haven't fixed the boiler yet.

So it's been a pretty cool (pun intended) week. Hope everyone reading this has had a fantastic week as well. If not, hope your Friday is sick as frick.