chapter 2

Harry's POV

Not long after I leave the coffee shop, a hand grabs onto my shoulder pulling me backwards. I hear Paul's voice scolding me about running off.

"Harry you cant just run off like that! you have a week until your celebration and we have to get ready". Paul says with exhaustion evident in his voice.

He takes me to the car in the backseat. only reason is because it has child lock so I don't get any ideas about jumping out.

We arrive soon to the palace. the drive was silent, not a word spoken to one another.

When we get through the large doors, im immediately taken to the throne room. My parents must be there, ready to tell me how stupid it was to go outside the palace walls without a body guard.

"HARRY!" my fathers voice booms through out the room. "You aren't supposed to leave the palace unless its an emergency with a body guard. You left for no reason and without a body guard. What's going through your head lately?!" at this point my father is steaming with anger.

"I needed to think for a little. I was on my way back and Paul found me. Its not that big of a deal."

"It doesn't matter if you needed time to think, you weren't safe out there alone!" he points to the large window overlooking the gardens.

"It wont happen again. I promise"

"Good." and with that im escorted out of the room.

Clare's POV

"Gemma!!" I look around for her in the back of the shop.

"What!?" she's over by the sink doing the last few dishes.

"You missed it! Prince Harry was here! He seemed like such a nice person and you didn't get to see him!" she looks at me like im growing three heads.

"Are you feeling ok? Did you hit your head? There's no way Prince Harry was here." What? she doesn't believe me. damn it.

"Yes. im fine! why don't you believe me?" why does she not believe me?

"Because I really doubt they would let Prince Harry just wander the streets of London." she says matter-of-factly.

"But he was here. I saw him!" im getting frustrated.

"How about you go home? its almost time to close and I can manage for the rest of the time". I bet Gemma thinks im crazy.

"Alright." I grab my bag and head home. the cold air whips around me. I think its supposed to snow tonight. I've always loved snow.

~~

I open the door to find a sleeping Jenn with half a cheeto in her hand. I wonder what she did today.

I make my way up the stairs and crawl in my bed. I flip through the channels but nothing catches my attention.

Giving up on the TV, I end up just hanging on twitter. nothing new has happened today.

Does Harry have a twitter? I search for him but nothing shows.

Feeling defeated, I head downstairs to the kitchen to get a snack. Jenn is still asleep on the couch but the cheeto dropped to the pillow next to her.

I grab the bag of Cheetos from her and start putting them all over here face. It gets harder to place them cause I cant stop laughing half way through the process.

Jenn wakes up swatting at the Cheetos. Im laughing hysterically on the floor while she throws pillows at me.

"I was dreaming and you woke me up!"

"Im sorry!"

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it lady!" we both burst into laughter.

"What were you dreaming about anyways?" knowing Jenn, its crazy.

"I dreamt that I was flying and then these birds flew next to me and I could understand what they were saying! Its a sign, I'm secretly a bird whisperer." Jenn says as serious as she can be.

"Alright im going to make some dinner. Spaghetti good?"

'Spaghetti sounds fantastic!" and with that im off to the kitchen.

Harry's POV

I was able to grab two extra invitations for the upcoming celebration. Sneaking them to Paul so he can deliver them. I tell him to put them in the mailbox at "Gemma's Coffee" on 5th and central.

Paul gave me a strange look before leaving. He's more than likely wondering why they need to be delivered by hand instead of mailed. well, Clare and her friend aren't exactly on the list so it would be difficult to get them out that way.

~~

"Next to do is to get your suit tailored." Kim, she keeps me on schedule with events like this, informs me.

We make our way up the spiraling staircase, hearing gibberish behind a large door that I assume Is the tailors quarters.

Kim knocks sending silence in the room. The door is swung open with a small man about half my height behind the door.

"I am Fredrick, and you're late" looking at us over the rim of his glasses.

"Sorry." I mumble but he doesn't hear me.

He turns on his heel as I follow. Kim leaves telling me she'll get me later after the fitting.

"Stand on the pedestal" Mr. Fredrick demands. I do as told while his assistant pulls a stepping stool over.

I laugh to myself. Really? A stepping Stool?

"Hold your arms up, don't move" I do as told but I get the urge to sneeze.

I try to hold the sneeze for as long as possible but by the time he gets to my other arm I cant contain it.

I sneeze and loose my balance on the pedestal. I land on the floor while Mr. Fredrick looks at me with impatience.

We finally finish and Kim knocks on the door. I leave as fast as I can to get away from Mr. Fredrick. He clearly has a stick up his ass, I wonder who put it there?

Kim tells me that I have a dance class tomorrow at 10 A.M.

"Certain dances are for certain events. We have to prepare you to know the right steps and how to lead." Kim informs me.

I've never taken dance classes before so this should be interesting.