1 - New Faces

Jack's P.O.V.:

Today is the day I become a new teacher. Well, for eleventh grade computers, but it's still something. I'm very excited to see the new faces fill my classroom. I want to be the coolest teacher there! I entered the classroom that remakes of body odor, covered up by Axe body spray.

"God, what is that horrible stench..." I said, swatting at my nose. I shake my head, sighing before clasping my hands together.

"Top of the mornin' to ya! My name is Mr. McLoughlin, but you can all call me Jack. Well, my real name is Séan, but people call me Jack..." I realized I was getting off topic.

"Anyways! Today we'll be learning about computers! Ooohhh, fun." I said sarcastically, earning a snicker from a few students.

"Who here likes computers or video games?" I asked enthusiastically. Almost every guy shot they're hand up, and a short red headed girl did. She looked around the room to see no other girls hand up, and quickly set it back down, scribbling some notes down in a journal.

"It's okay for girls to like that sorta thing. What's your name?" I asked with a sweet smile.

"U-Uh... Just call me Maddie..." she said quietly.

"Alright, Maddie, tell us about yourself!" I cheered her on. She hid her face behind a book, realizing that the entire class's eyes were on her.

"Well... I'm in love with video games, space, shipping people, and a website called YouTube..." She trailed off.

"YouTube? What's that?"

"Look it up." She smiled. I returned one, as I began to go around the class.

"I'm Tori. I like watching crime shows, I guess." The girl googles, then grins.

"I'm Alexa. I like to write, read, and... yeah." She awkwardly said, sitting down.

"I'm John!" A guy with blonde hair shot up. "I love memes... yeah. That's pretty much it..." John sadly sat back down. After going through all of the kids, I paused.

"Who here likes me?" I asked. Almost every kid shot there hand up happily, except for one.

"Uh... Sophia, was it?" I asked. She sighed.

"What could I do to make this a better experience for you?" I asked politely.

"Fuck off..." she muttered. I frowned.

"U-Uh... alright! Let's start the lesson!" I cheered, earning a few 'yay's from the eleventh graders.

-Time Skip~!-

Mark's P.O.V.:

Students piled into the classroom, as I shut the door abruptly. I quickly write 'Mr. Fischbach' on the board.

"I'm not screwing around in here." I yell sternly, making some students stop talking.

"You will all succeed by the end of this. No matter what. I have students in Harvard, in Cal. University, so none of you are bringing me down." I yell, seeing a girl in the front row still talking. I slam a meter stick onto her desk, making her jump and look at me.

"You got that?" I whisper. She nods.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"L-L-Lily." She stutters.

"Detention. 4 hours after school." I sigh, walking back up to the front of the room. She begins to cry.

"I'm also not dealing with you're shit. Got that?!" I scream at the students.