5 - Teach me, Teach (Part 2)

Jack's P.O.V.:

I pulled out my phone during passing time and decided to text Mark. It had been the day after I'd messed with him, so I decided that I'd do it again.

Me: Hey, Mark! I was thinking we could go on a walk after school's over. What do you think?

Markimoo: Sure. That sounds enjoyable. I'll meet you in your classroom.

I smiled like an idiot at the text before someone had cleared there throat. Everyone was already in my classroom.

"Uh, hi. Welcome."

-hey boi it's a time skip to the end of the day-

I waited for Mark to show, but he didn't in the first five minutes. Or ten. Or fifteen. But, after 22 fateful minutes, he showed up. Worth the wait though. He showed up in a large sweater, his messy hair making him look even more cozy.

"You look cute." I giggled, Mark coughing and focusing his gaze on the floor. His face was still very obviously red.

"Should we go?" Mark impatiently gestured toward the door. I nodded and walked alongside him. We remained silent until we got outside of the school.

"How were your classes today?" I smiled at him.

"Shitty. The kids are alright, I just wish they listen to me. I want them to go far." Mark sighed sadly and averted his gaze to the floor for the second time. I gasped, and his head quickly shot over to me.

"What? Is everything alright?"

"You're so nice!" I squealed, embracing Mark into a tight hug.

"I am not!"

"But you are!" I grinned at him and let go. He walked quickly past me, rubbing his cheeks and stubble. I chuckled to myself and ran to catch up with him.

"Is there any particular reason you wanted to go on a walk?" Mark kept his eyes on mine.

"I just wanted to be closer to you." I cling to his arm which took him by surprise.

"What if somebody sees you?"

"Then good for them."

He simply let a small smile grow on his face and continued to walk in silence with me.

"You've got a big heart, Mark. You have to admit it." I examined his face. He shook his head.

"Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not that great of a person." Mark shrugged. I frowned at him.

"Why do you think that? I think you're amazing."

"Where's all these compliments coming from?" Mark laughed to himself. I didn't say anything, but I kept walking and stealing glances at him.

Oof. My heart. Stop it. This is gay.

I looked at him once more.

"Do you want to have dinner with me tonight?" I asked quietly.

B-Bmp. B-Bmp.

"I would like that, yes."