7 - Home

Jack's P.O.V.:

"J-Jack! Slow down!" Mark shouted as I sprinted along the sidewalk, dragging him in hand. I laughed aloud, running the closet street turn and stopping. I was out of breath, but Mark had been just fine.

"How are you not out of breath?" I puffed. He shrugged.

"My home isn't far from here... yours is closer, so if you want we can-"

"Too many boxes!" I interrupted. He smiled and took my hand in his. We walked three blocks to our street and walked along the sidewalk to his house. Mark jingled the keys in his left hand and reached for the lock.

"Oh, before we enter, I must ask if your allergic to dogs."

"Allergic? I love them! Lemme see the doggo!" I shouted. He smiled and opened the door, a fluffy golden retriever excited to see Mark, but not so much me. She was timid and nervous, but Mark made sure that she knew I wasn't dangerous.

"Chica, this is Jack. Jack, this is Chica."

Chica bark happily and stuck her tongue out. I giggled and started letting her.

"What a pretty doggo you are!" I squealed excitedly. Chica licked my face happily while Mark laughed. Mark showed me to his kitchen table where I was offered beer or wine.

"I'll take the wine. Feeling fancy tonight. Thank you, Mark."

"Anything for you, beautiful." Mark smiled and handed me a glass of wine.

"Where did your tsundere stutter act go?" I laughed. He shrugged and just continued to smile. Though when I looked closer at him, he had been on his second can of beer.

"Woah, you can surely handle your alcohol." (I know he will pretty much die if he drinks, but this is if he wasn't a YouTuber and his fate was different).

"Yeah, righhht. Don't make fun of me!" Mark giggled as he i is he's off another beer. "oH! Weren't we gonna talk?"

"Oh, yeah." I smiled. He dozed off for a moment and looked back at me.

"So, is there anything you wanna know? Or do you want me to ask you a million questions first?" Mark giggled madly.

"I want to know about you! Are you homosexual?" I asked. He thought for a moment and shrugged.

"Been trying to figure out for a while. Honestly, don't know. I mean, I'm into you so I'm not straight..." Mark slurred. I giggled in response.

"You're into me?"

"Oh, hell yes! Super into you! I'm, like, head over heeeeeeeeels for you!"

"You're so cute, Mark," I rested my head of my hand and smiled, "would you ever consider being in a relationship with me?"

Mark's face turned a bright pink as he rubbed the back of his neck. He looked to the right of him and smiled sheepishly, giggling softly a little.

"Well... I-I mean, I wouldn't be... against it... but would you think the principle would allow that..?" Mark's eyes shifted back and forth between me and the floor.

"Hmm... I guess you're right... Well, this sucks ass. Wish that hadn't been an issue." I frowned. Mark shrugged and pulled out his phone.

"Call Felix."

"W-Wait! Mark, are you sure we should-!"

"Hello?" Mark slurred. He pressed the speaker button on his phone and giggled.

"Yes, Mark? Are... are you drunk?" The voice sounded annoyed.

"Absolutely. Hey, I was wondering if I could date one of the teachers." Mark laughed loudly as I mentally screamed at him.

"Well..."