8 - Tell me...

Mark's P.O.V.:

"I mean, we'd have to talk of the logistics... but between you and me? Yes."

I giggled, running to hug him. Jack smiled shyly.

"Now I just gots to find the right time!" I smiled. My heart pounded in my ears as I hesitantly kissed Jack's cheek. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as Jack did the same for me. I chuckled nervously and ran back to my phone.

"SiRi! Call-"

"Mark, you never hung up."

Mark shut his phone off and threw it.

"Wish I wasn't shitfaced so I couldn't actually talk with you..." I frowned. The room hadn't been spinning or anything, but I had been feeling quite tipsy. Jack smiled and shrugged.

"We can still talk."

I grinned and threw myself at him to wrap my arms around him.

"What do you wanna know?" I asked. He thought for a moment before speaking.

"How long have you been into me?" Jack questioned. My face turned a deep red and I crossed my arms.

"Ah- well, uh..."

"C'mon, Mark~! I'll tell you when." Jack purred. I sighed, and sat down on the couch. Jack followed me.

"F...Fine. I remember you were playing with your dog in front of your house, and then... you made me coffee. N-No one had ever been that nice to me before. It made me feel... special. Wanted, even." I mumbled. Jack scored closer to me and placed a hand on my cheek.

"You're pretty cute."

I pushed his hand off of me and pouted. He giggled as I huffed.

"Well, for me, it was when you caught my fall. I was confused at first, but after you softened up, I just realized that you were so damn cute!"

"I am not! Stop calling me that!" I shouted he chuckled and placed both of his hands on my cheeks, kissing me.

"Ah! J-Jack! What are you-!"

"Shut your stupid mouth and kiss me."

He leaned in again as our lips touched. It felt like electricity surging through my body. After a moment of surprise, I felt myself melt into it hand place my hand on his shoulder and neck. He placed a hand on my left cheek, the other on my hip.

"Jack, where is this coming from? You aren't this daring..." I panted for air and muttered in his ear. He shrugged and smiled. I smiled with him as we kissed once more.

Jack's P.O.V.:

I fell asleep in Mark's arms, but awoke with a blanket draped over me and a doggo underneath me. Mark had been cooking.

"Agh... what time is it?" I groaned. Mark smiled and scratched his stubble, glancing at the oven clock.

"It's five. We've got to get to school and I have a hangover so I might as well go hard on myself." He laughed. "By the way, you have some pretty soft lips."

I paused for a moment, having to think of what he said. Then, in a matter of seconds, I felt my entire body heat up and my heart flutter a little.

"Someone's flirty today."

"Says you~! You're the one who kissed me last night. I'm... surprised. I feel really warm inside whenever I look at you~." Mark purrs. He shimmied a spatula under an egg, humming to a jaunty tune. I grinned and kissed Chica on the nose, wrapping the blanket around me and walking behind Mark. I opened my arms for the blanket to open up, too, and hugged Mark. He paused, staring forward before smiling ever so slightly.

"You're too much for me. My heart might explode."

"Death by Jack. What a way to go!"