Fresh's Suspicion

It was morning and I shifted in the covers on my blanket. Moving my limbs around to seep the cool texture. I sigh as i layed on my back looking at the ceiling.

I with I could sleep forever and never wake up. I sighed again. I sat up and skooched to the side of the bed. Touching the cool floor with my bare feet I head to the my bathroom and look in the mirror. My hair was a mess. I sighed again. I picked up the brush and did what I had to. As I was brushing my hair. The memories from last night flooded back making my face burn.

I moved my head to look at my neck and the bite Mark Geno left was still there slightly, you had to squint to see it. It didn't hurt anymore though. I wonder what happened to him.

I mumbled to myself. And shrugged it off. Maybe it's a monster thing.

I forget to cover the bite as i exit my room. It was pretty quiet. I head to the kitchen. I rubbed both my eyes closing them. But I kept walking anyway.

Which was a bad choice. I bumped into something. Almost tripping backwards but something caught me.

"Uh, Hey you ok?" I after I blink I few times to get the blackness away from rubbing my eyes I see Fresh holding me so I don't fall.

"Ugh, I'm sorry fresh" i said apologizing to him.

"It's cool broski" he replied with a smile. I smile back and continue to go to the fridge to get some breakfast.

Did I mention I kinda live in a Mimi mansion? Probably not. Oh well. I look out the window to see the snow completely gone, with green grass peeking into life.

________________________________________________

Fresh's POV

I was standing in the kitchen looking out the window. When I heard foot steps to my left. I thought it was Geno since i sensed his magic. I was a bit confused when I turn to see Y/n walking and rubbing her eyes at the same time. I watched as she continued to walk. Before I realized she bumped into me, and almost tripped. I grabbed her before she did though so she wouldn't get hurt.

"Uh, hey you ok?" I asked. I watched as he blinked quite fast. I raised a brow at this. When it seamed she could finally see me she apologized.

"It's cool broski" i said giving a smile. She returned the gesture and walked to the fridge. Hmm that's odd. Why does she smell like Geno's magic?

I continued to watch her as she made some tost for herself, asking if I wanted some which I replied with a no thank you.

Hmmmm something not right. There's only a few reasons that another person can have the same magic sent as the other. And I was going to get to the bottom of it.

__________________________________________

I finished up the tost putting on some (butter or whatver toping you like). After I was done eating, instead of going to the living room like usual, I went to THE room.

I placed my hand on the door knob and twisted it. Pushing the door in to open it I step inside and lock the door behind me. If I wasn't having anxiety naming at my heart I would be lying. I haven't been here since Geno showed up.