Day 4 Nightmare 1/2

Good god. . . I've been gone and I get all these views man you guys are the best and thanks for waiting?! Mehhh I'm so sorry I never saw the comments last chap!!!!!!

I added this song cuz I thought it would fit but meh whatever XD

Anyway back to the story!!!

¡P5v?

Something was wrong. Something just. . . Ugh I'm just being paranoid.

Right?

Your POV

I ran in my room and slammed the door shut. Shit. I almost blew my cover!

Ugh what do I do now?

"Hey kid, what happened?" "did you break something?" I heard Geno call from the stairs. I stiffened.

"Uh-i"

"N-no! The-uh the wind shut my door? Yeah! N-nothing to worry about!" I studdred.

"Ok. . .?" He I heard him walk away from the stairs.

Another sigh

I put a hand to my face. I guess I could stay up here until I'm calm.

Grrrrrr

I looked at my stomach.

Curse my mortality

I started thinking of a plan to avoid him.

Geno's POV

I heard a loud slam upstairs as I was walking to the living room. I ran over to the stairs. But didn't go up.

"Hey kid, what happened?" "Did you break something?" I ask worried

They told me that the wind blew their door.

"Um. . . Ok. . .?" I hesitantly walked back to the living room.

(Three dots mean time skip)

. . .

It's been like ten minutes and I finished my drink a few minutes ago. I sat on the couch boredly, staring at the TV. Though I was in deep thought instead. Would I ever go home? What would happened frisk? Whould they be ok all alone?

Sigh

I rubbed my right socket. Ugh. I'll get a headache if I keep thinking so hard.

I heard steps and I looked up to see Y/n holding their coat trying to sneek away. They started to sweat when we made eye contact.

Pff

I smirked.

"Heh, well your really bad at sneeking arn't you?"

"I-was-uh"

They dashed away and ran out the door to their house.

Huh where are they going? I looked outside and it was slightly snowing.

Hmm.

Your POV

I changed into some jeans, and a shirt. I slipped on my boots, grabbed my gloves, scarf, and bennie. But something was missing. Crap. My hoodie was still down stairs!. Ugh. so much for my window escape plan.

I tip toed as quietly as I could going down the stairs. I heard the TV on so it gave me a chance to stay hidden, I peeked from the othe side of the living room to see Geno rubbing his eye. I saw my coat on the wall. A sneeked over the carpet. I grabbed it walking away.

I felt eyes on me. I looked to Geno to see him starring back at me. I started to sweat as I got caught.

I heard him laugh and smirk at me.

"Heh Well your really bad at sneeking arn't you?" He said still smiling.

I studderd not knowing what to say. Instead I flee almost slipping on the snow doing so. Thank fully I steadied myself. And started to put my hoodie on as i walk to the cafe just around the corner. I put the hood over my head feeling the fur tickle my nose.

"Man that was close" I said seeing my breath in the cold. I turned the corner to see my best friends cafe. I smiled. And went in. I walked to the counter as Bf/n walked to the counter.

"What would you like to order?" She ask. I smiled as I took off my hood. She gasped.

"Y/n! I haven't seen you in a while! Where have you been?"

"Home" I said. "I've been taking care of the house my parents went on a trip"

"You still could have come over!"

"I know" I laughed as she pouted.

"Hmmpf. Anyway what do you want?"

"Uhh I'll get a (coffee or chocolate)" i said looking at the menu. She typed it in and I paid her. I waited until she came back with two cups. She handed me one and we sat at a table.

"So. . ." I took a sip of my drink. "We need to talk"

She looked at me tilting her head to the side, questioning me.

Cliff hanger muahhahahhahahahahahhahahah!!! The next chap will be longer.