Day 4 Nightmare 2/2

Last time

"So. . ." I took a sip of my drink. "We need to talk"

She looked at me tilting her head to the side, questioning me.
____________

"So. . . What about?" She asked, looking slightly worried.

". . .Well. . ." I said looking around. Seeing a costumer open the door and enter the cafe.

"I think it would be better to show you" I said. Turning to face her

"When are you off?"

"Umm in about a few hours or so"

"How about I come to your house later?"

"Perfect" i said. Taking another sip of my drink

__________

We chatted for a bit. Until I looked at the clock on the other side of the wall.

10:06 am

"Well I got to go" I said getting up

"Alright, see you later" She said standing up as well and returns back to the cafe counter.

I opened the door a cold breeze flying in my face.

Crap it's cold.

I walked down to the corner of the street passing a street sign.

I actually need to buy some stuff. I glanced to the corner store a few feet away.

Whatever.

I walked down to the store. Grabbing what I needed. I turned around facing the TV when I heard it say something interesting.

"We will be having about four to five inches of snow this week. So it's better to get what you need before the storm starts tonight." A lady said.

I grabbed double of what I needed. And I few Snacks of course. I even got 20 bottles of ketchup for Geno. Boy was my fridge gonna be full.

I cashed out and headed back to my house. I hummed as I walked.

Then I almost sliped.

Fudge this ice!!! I screamed in my head.

. . . . .

I finally got to the front of my house after about 3 more saves from falling. Sadly I sliped as soon as I got to my door.

I sat up in pain.

God fudging- i sighed

I sat up and opened my door almost slamming it open in anger. Surprisingly it was quite, despite the noise outside. Huh.

I walked in carrying the food hoard behind me. I set the bags down in the kitchen and walked to the living room.

No Geno.