Kisses and Cuddles

Sorry for such a long long wait, I got tired of writing and stuff and never got the inspiration to write again... That is until I found a great Undertale fanfic that I just absolutely fell in love with and I recomemed reading that instead of this garbage XD. Also I'll continue this as a normal fanfic, not doing the Genoary thing anymore.

Its on Ao3 called Six Skeletons, One Maid. And there are other books inspired by it, one of my favorites is Six Skeletons In Your Closet.

Anyways let's get back into this book finally!!!

Have some fluff you guys deverve it!

You stirred on the spot you laid on, and opened your eyes slowy. Gee. You felt horrible. You sat up slowly hearing your back crack as you did.

"Ouch..." I rubbed my back a bit. How long was I in that position? Crap.

I looked behind me to catch eye sockets boring within my own eyes. Geno looked like he just saw how he was going to die in the future. Very disturbed. Yes.

I cocked an eyebrow at him and he just blinked.

"you, ok?" he asked with worry eched into his skull. Bone brows? Scrunched together.

Ehhh- Wha-?

I'm I ok? He's the one with the disturbed facial expression.

"I'm fine. Uh are you ok?" I asked. Getting up and stretching. Popping the rest of the stiff bones in my back. Then I popped my fingers. Sighing contently, I looked at Geno again and his expression went to one from disturbed to horrified.

You stared at each other for a minute.

. . .

. . .

Oh. Oh....

But before you could say anything to him, he interrupted.

"a-are you sure?" he studderd. Glancing at my back.

"Ah! I guess it's scary for you hearing that. Sorry if I scared you. Don't worry thats normal human stuff, nothing broken, I swear." I said flatly. Waving my hands a bit.

Geno nodded slightly turning away, somewhat understatement glossed over his pin pricks.

I stood there thinking about yesterday. Ah. Yep. That happend.

"So..." I started. Fidgeting with my fingers. He turned his head back to face me.

"so..?" he mimicked. Making eye contact.

I felt my cheeks burn slightly. Dang. Why was this so hard?

I puffed my cheeks in frustration. Which apparently Geno found amusing as he chuckled a bit.

"So.. Since we are like a thing and stuff..." I mummbled. " I wanted to know if you'd like to... You know..." I glaced away, embarrassed to ask. I just didn't want to be to forceful or anything. It was Geno's turn to raise a brow as he looked at you with questionable eyes.

"Yeah?.." he drawled out. Wondering what you were trying to say. Your faced burned more as you thought about saying it out loud, but your voice never came. So you lifted your hand to your face and lightly tapped your bottom lip. You looked at him hoping he understood what you were trying to say.

He stared for a moment. He blinked. Then you saw his face light up in a knowing red glow.

"o-oh! y-you want a kiss?"

You nodded, feeling a bit more encouraged from the quick response. He looked so cute when he blushed. He was like a red glowing traffic light.

"W-well... I mean if you want. It's not like it's a restriction or somethin" he said, leaning back against the couch. Hand rubbing his neck nervously. I walked back towards him. I sat down on the couch laying on my legs, facing him. He watched. Like he was frozen in his spot. He opened his mouth so say something but the words never came out.

I leaned forward slowly, eyes closing. Geno rectracted a small bit, but then leaned forward as well. You pecked his teeth and quickly leaned into the arm of the couch putting your arms behind you. Smiling smugly. Geno sat there with a puzzled look.

"that's it?" Geno asked. Slight annoyance laced into his tone. But you can tell he was trying not to show too much of it.

"What I asked for a kiss didn't i? And I got it" I said trying to keep my smile down and closing my eyes. I wondered what he'd do if I tease him a bit? Can't help but tease sometimes right?

"you call that a kiss?"

I opened and loocked eyes with Geno but I saw he had a smirk placed on his face as he crawled over me, firmly straddling my hips to keep me down. And leaned over.

"Oh was that not what you wante-" I was cut off by him returning the kiss back to my lips. This time I felt a slimy wet substance lick my lips. I felt a bit rebellious and denied him the entrance. Geno wasn't content with this and squeezed my waist a bit roughly. Making me gasp. He took that chance and sliped his tongue in. It was a weird type of jelly, slimy, but solid feeling to it. We fought a bit for dominace. But Geno won in the end. I pushed at his sternum to stop. But he didn't buge. I pushed a little harder and Geno then pulled away. I gasped taking in the much needed air. Geno raised a brow.

"Oh god...Geno, i..." I took a deep breath.

"...i don't know..If you know this...but, humans need air..." Geno's eyes widen.

"oh gosh, sorry, I didn't" Geno looked away a bit shyly at this, blushing.

"Don't worry it was great either way" I said after I caught my breath. I wrapped my arms around him and brought him back down into a hug. He blushed more but wrapped his arms around my waist anyway.

We laid in a comfortable silence. Geno contently rubbing my sides with his hands.

"humans are so soft" he mumbled beneath me. I raised a brow. "Is that so?"

Geno nodded looking at me.

"Why's that?"

Geno raised a hand showing me his skeletal fingers and raised an eyebrow at me like it was obvious.

"Oh. Right." I blushed. Geno smiled and leaned in to kiss me again.

"Ahem" a voice was heard halting Geno's movement. I whipped my head to the door way of the living room and saw someone leaning against the doorframe. With a raised brow.

Geno sat up quickly.

"what the hell are you doing here?!" Geno yelled.

Ugh.

Who do you think is in the doorway?