Day 1 Meeting Geno

I was laying about my bed being my usual lazy self scrolling down the Internet. I had recently discovered a new fandom called Undertale. And ohhhhhhh boy, was it good.

Soon though new "AU's" were being made. One caught my eye though.

AfterTale
The AU was so interesting!!!! I loved it!  And as Sans being one of my favorite character I couldn't help but love the Sans of this new AU!

He seamed interesting. . .
. . . .
Few days went by and now it was a start of a new month

January

I laid in my bed and messed with my phone trying to find something to do  what I didn't know was I left my Undertale game file on for about a few hours. But my parents where not here to shut it off if they seen it.

Being so trans-fixed on my phone I jumped and my heart started racing when I heard a loud thud downstairs.

Shit. Me being oblivious thinking it might be a burglar. I grabbed the base ball bat from my closet and headed downstairs. I peeked around every corner just in case.

I checked everywhere! Where else could that noise come from?!? I finally realized that I didn't check. the office.

I raised the bat in hitting position and slowly opened the door. What I saw shocked me. They turned around and noticed me as they heard the door creaking open.

Geno's POV

I waited in the black save screen as I watched over my world. sans was asleep on the couch, Chara was sleeping with Papyrus. While frisk was here, playing with the gasterblasters.

I waited.

And waited.

I sighed thinking back. I grabbed the scarf around my neck that onced belonged to Papyrus. Once again I felt the contestant pain that I would get.

But this time. It was different it was so painful I fell to my knees and closed my eyes. When it was finally over I opened my eyes to see wood floors.

"Wha-??"

I looked up and I saw I was in a small room. It looked to be an office. I got up not looking behind me and I heard something fall behind me. I looked to see it was a shelf that was holding some books.

Where am i?

As I was thinking what to do I heard a door creek behind me. I looked over and saw another human.

"Uhhh" i said out of shock

They looked shocked as well but then I saw them falling backwards. With my quick reaction I caught them in my magic before they hit the ground.

I carried them out of the office and entered a large living room. I placed them on the couch gently.

I studied their features for a moment. Maybe they did something to bring me here?

Hmm

Well. only one way to find out