Chapter 1: New Member

(Y/n) pov

"Did you really had to pick that job?" My blue and white exceed, Hope, asks me for the sixth time. I roll my (e/c) eyes, "I already told you, it sounded easy." Hope lands on my head. We continue walking to the guild.

I kick open the doors, "Hey! I'm back!" Everyone wave back. "Welcome back (Y/n), how was the mission?" Mira asks as I over to the bar. "It was good. The kid had awesome magic." I smile. "Where's Natsu?" I ask looking around the guild. "Oh, he hasn't return from his job yet." Mira smiles.

"I'm back! And we have someone new!" I turn to the familiar voice yelling. "Do you have to be so loud Flame-Brain?!" Gray yells at Natsu. "What did you call me Ice Princess?!" And with that they start fighting. I shake my head while watching them.

"Hello, I'm Lucy." A girl with blonde hair walks to me. "Hi, I'm (Y/n)." I shake her hand. "Are you joining Fairy Tail?" I ask Lucy. She nods her head yes. Mira walks around the bar and to Lucy. "Hello, I'm Mirajane, but you can call me Mira." Mira smiles kindly. "Where would you like your guild mark and what color?" Lucy thinks for a moment. "On my right hand in pink, please." Mira gladly stamps Lucy's hand.

A table flys pass Lucy's and mine heads. "Should we stop those two before they destroy the guild?" Lucy asks and points at Natsu and Gray. "On it." I simply say. I walk over to the two wizards fighting. Before the two could punch each other, I made my hands glow a bright light and put my hands out in front of them.

"Oi what was that for? I was gonna beat Gray to a pump." Natsu whine. I giggle and turn back to Lucy. I felt a hand grab my wrist and spun me around. I came face to face with Natsu. "What happen to your face?" Natsu asks taking my chin in his hand and tilting my head a little to the right.

"I got the scar from my last job." I move his hand away from my face. "I beat the guy to a pump." I quickly say before he could ask. Natsu chuckles and pats my head, ruffling my (h/c) hair.

I puff my cheeks out fixing my hair. Natsu gives me his famous toothy smile. I couldn't help but to smile and laugh.

Lucy pov

I watch as Natsu and (Y/n) laugh. They look like a couple. But Natsu told me they are friends. Maybe I can have a chance with him, I mean Natsu is pretty cute.

I feel my face heat up a little bit. "Their cute together?" I turn to Mira wiping a cup. "How long have they known each other?" I ask curious. "They been best friends since they were 5 years old. You can't separate them." Mira puts the glass down.

I nod my head. "Night everyone, I'm gonna go home now." I heard (Y/n) yell before leaving. "Wait for me!!" A little blue and white exceed of (Y/n)'s fly over to her. "Don't forget about me!" Happy said and join (Y/n) and her exceed. (Y/n) laughs at Happy's expression. "You coming Natsu?" (Y/n) asks Natsu. "Yeah." Natsu says and walks out of the guild with (Y/n) and their exceeds.

I guess I will go to my apartment now. I will see if Natsu and (Y/n) wants to go on a job tomorrow.