Chapter 10

Friday Morning (also BTW the carnival is at night and it will be next chapter)

Angelica's POV
"So Angelica, we're going to be going to the carnival tonight, but you can't be seen." James said. "So you will be wearing this." Maria said holding some grey sweatpants and sweater and a brown bag for my head. "Um... won't it draw more attention if I wore that?" I said raising an eyebrow how cliche of them! "Shut up!" Maria said. "You're lucky I'm even untying you. Maria said starting to untangle the rope. I just rolled my eyes. When she released my arms felt so good! "Now go to over there and change!" Maria said pointing to underneath the stairs of the factory. I didn't take long. At least there is holes in my paper bag so I can see. "I'm done." I said. "Okay now get in the cage!" Maria said showing me a cage a tiger would probably belong in. I couldn't escape the cage so I went in. I don't want to die. I hope I don't. What am I going to do?

Eliza's POV
"Peggy!" I said loudly. "What is it Eliza?" She said. "What was going on at lunch on Wednesday when you talked to John?, since Wednesday you haven't really talked." I asked. "Um... so...uh" Peggy said. "Margarita Schuyler!" I said. "So um what happened is we kissed and after that it was all awkward." Peggy said now actually panting on the ground. "Peggy!!!" I said squealing. Now hugging her tightly. "What?" She said. "You guys are going to talk about at the carnival!" I said jumping up and down in excitement. "Whatever, lets just get to class!" Peggy said.

__________________________________
Hello everyone sorry for the SUPER SHORT CHAPTER!!! But I'm so excited to write the next one! This was just a filler chapter so you can kind of get some type of visualization of what's going to happen and stuff... maybe WHATEVER PEACE OUT!!!! ❤️ ✌🏻