Chapter 19

Eliza had still been sick for a few days now and Peggy needed to do something about it.

Peggy's POV
I had used Angie's microscope to analyze what way in the mayonnaise I had remembered doing mayonnaise in sixth grade when we were using microscopes. The mayonnaise looked different from when I was in sixth grade it looked bad. (Peggy calls john)
(On phone)
Peggy: John the mayonnaise I bought from your house, where did you get it?
John: I do not own mayonnaise I am allergic.
Peggy:WHAT?!?!?!
(Peggy hangs up and RUNS to a science lab with the mayonnaise and microscope.)

"I NEED YOU TO EXAMINE THIS?!!!!" I screamed once I was in the lab. "Um okay?" A woman said grabbing the mayonnaise.
(30 minutes later of observing and researching)
"Peggy, was it? I have figured out that this is no ordinary mayonnaise; it is poisoned." (Dun dun dun! Sorry I had to XD) I am now in permanent shock. "Wha- how- d- uh" I said. I ran out of the lab and drove to Johns house. While I was driving, wide eyed, shook, worried for Eliza I had one thought "was John lying? Did he WANT to poison Eliza? I am just so confused."

(At Johns house) 
Johns POV
"John!" Peggy holding up the mayonnaise. "Peg? What happened." I said. She did not look normal, there were lots of strands of hair outside her ponytail, she had eyes full of worry and slight aggravation. "This mayonnaise is poisoned!" She said. "What? Peggy that might have come from Hercules because he loves mayonnaise for some disgusting reason." I said. "Well I pranked Eliza and borrowed mayonnaise from your house so maybe Hercules did something to it?" She said. "Maybe..." I said then we both shuttered. "Well first we need to cure Eliza and then we will do further in searching." She said. "I will cure Eliza and you start investigating." Peggy said, dear god even shocked she is still a sight for sore eyes, even though I have to do the hard part those eyes can convince me to do anything. "Ok lets do this" I said Peggy went home and I know somebody who can help me find out who poisoned Eliza... and I will dread every second. And who is this? Thomas Jefferson.

(He finds Thomas at his dorm)
I knocked on his door "Thomas." I said giving him eye contact with cold dead eyes. "I need help." I said. "With what? Swooning Peggy?" He said he was obviously drunk or something. "Eh I'll do it!" He said leaning in my face. "Hey you look good tonight." He said smirking. (Ok I already feel bad everyone! This is going to hurt on me than it is to you! Also this is the author)

Meanwhile
Peggy's POV
I had been trying to care for Eliza but I did not know it would be this hard! So I decided to take a break and see how John is doing.

(Also little note, you pass by Thomas's dorm and John and him are out in the hallway)

Johns POV
"You really do." Thomas said. I am nervous I do not know what to do. I love Peggy but I am so lost here! (Thomas kisses John) Sh*t too late!

"J-John?!"
-----------------------------------------
Omg I feel so bad!!! I would end you all at "the mayo was poisoned" part BUT I did not want to hang you all short! (It is slang for shortening stuff if that is not slang can you make it a thing for me XD) anyway sorry bye!!!

Also this is TRUE!!!! If you google "Eliza Schuyler Hamilton love letters" and YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!! YASSS FUN!!!!!! Happy reading Hamliza letters!

Xoxo- Hermione Granger!