Chapter 22

(Warning: VERY CORNY)

Tuesday 4:34 pm

John's POV
(On cell phone)
Alex
Alex: YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!
John: What is it?
Alex: PEGGY IS NOW DATING MIACHEL NOW
John: Wow I thought she was independent now.
Alex: I guess not, John are you heartbroken?
John: a little.
Alex: 😕
----------------------
Peggy's POV
"Angelica I don't care he broke my heart so I can break his!" I said to my annoyed sister. "But it is petty and childish; be the bigger person!" I groaned and walked back to my room.

Miachel
Miachel: hey babe want to come to my apartment?
Peggy: sure.
---------------
I was already in my pajamas so I changed into a yellow cardigan, white shorts and my brown leather gladiator sandals. "And where are you off to?" Eliza said eyebrow raised. "I am meeting Theodosia at the library so we can study for math." I lied. "Ok just be back by seven." Eliza said. "Ok but I am responsible." I said as I heard Eliza laugh and walked out and drove to Miachel's apartment.

(At Miachel's apartment)
"Peg leg!" He said giving me a hug. Peg Leg? That is incredibly stupid I thought. "Hello the Mikester!" I said. Now that's clever! He led me to his room (that got me a bit nervous)

Meanwhile...
Angelica's POV
"Eliza!!!" I shouted proudly. "Yes Angie?" Eliza said. "I figured how you got sick!" I said picking up my notes. "So I interrogated a lot f people! Hercules said that he bought the mayonnaise from a small gas station nearby the cashier who sold it to him name was Emma and Emma said that her boss told her that her friend gave it to her and must have accidentally put it on the shelves! I know it is a long day of work just for mayonnaise BUT I'M PROUD I DID IT!!!" I explained to Eliza. "So whoever the Emma's friend is the culprit?" Eliza asked. "Yes she said her friend is out of town and will return next week!" I said. "Brilliant!" Eliza said hugging me.

Peggy's POV
"Peggy I love you!" Miachel said getting closer to me. "Um- yeah." I said. I saw his eyes he leaned in and kissed me. I did not know how to say to this! (Haha reference intended) the kiss got deeper. He leaned on to the bed on top of me and starting to unbutton my cardigan. That is when I said no. "Ahhh!" I said getting off the bed and buttoning my cardigan. "Listen we've only known each other for two d*mn days! I don't love you! I miss John!" I said grabbing my purse and running out of the apartment tearing up. I knew where to go... to John.

(John's dorm)
I knocked on his door. "P-peg?" He said noticing I was crying. I immediately no warning hugged him my head deep in his chest. Then we walked in and continued the hug on the floor. (Like how you see in movies)

"Now will you explain what happened?" John asked

"Now will you explain what happened?" John asked. "Miachel tried to rape me." I said tearing up. "What?!" He said. "To be honest I wanted to break your heart because you broke mine but I still love you!" I said. "Me too." He said kissing me. "Now will YOU explain why you kissed Thomas now that all is forgiven and now that you're mine?!" I said giving a light kiss on his neck. "He was drunk and just went for it!" He said. We both laughed very hardly. "That sounds like Thomas!" I said.

---------------^_^-----------------------
WOW that is my corniest chapter ever! But it was pretty cute! I am actually smiling and can not stop! lol! JEGGY!!!!