Chapter 1

Hey This is my first story so  please read and give me feedback!! Thanks

Prolouge

Hello my name is Sabrina. I'm 18 almost 19. I live In New York. I used to live in Bradford, UK until my parents moved us to NJ in the US when I was 15. Now I live in an apartment with my friends in NYC because I got a scholarship to FIT a fashion school in the city. 

Chapter 1

Sabrina

        It was Monday, I usually hate Mondays they come and ruin the wonderful weekend but, not today. Even though I didn’t have class today I woke up really early. I had to meet my friend and roommate Lily at Rockefeller Center. She was on line to get into the Today show. We both had taken turns standing on line I had rushed home last night to get a couple of hours of sleep. I got dressed quickly and ran out the door. I stopped at the deli to grab two cups of coffee and rushed to the subway to take the train to Rockefeller Center.

Today One Direction was supposed to be performing at the Today show. They are a British Irish boy band that makes good music. My friend Lily was obsessed with them and had begged me to help her wait on line to meet them. I had heard some of their songs since Lily constantly played their music at home but I wasn’t really crazy obsessed about them. I didn’t even know how they looked; according to Lily they were super hot. I came up from the subway and walked towards Rockefeller center. There was so many girls waiting on the line I walked towards the front of the line where I had left Lily last night 1am.

“Hey Lils,” I said as I handed her one of the cups of coffee.

“Thank god you’re here, I really need some coffee,” Lily said as she took a sip from the cup.

“Is all this worth it Lils?” I asked as I handed her my bag.

“Yes,” she replied as she took my bag and motioned for me to stay on line as she went to the bathroom.

I sipped my coffee as I waited for Lily to return. There were so many girls of various ages all around me. A bunch of girls near me started singing Na Na Na and I joined in. The funny thing was I knew all their songs but I didn’t know how they looked. I never really had the time to look them up at home and Lily didn’t have any posters hanging in her room since our landlord didn’t allow us to tape anything to the walls. I stopped singing when Lily returned she had freshened up in the bathroom.

“Thanks for bringing me everything,” Lily said as she handed me my bag.

“No problem, I am getting excited now,” I said smiling at her.

“See, you just need to stop resisting and let the directioner in you out,” Lily said as she continued drinking her coffee. I laughed and was about to reply when the security started letting us in. We got really lucky and ended up being fairly close to the front; we had a good view to the stage.

“I heard that the boys came earlier and gave out granola bars and stuff to some girls on line but I didn’t get any,” Lily said sadly.

“Aw that sucks, don’t worry we are close enough to touch them right now and aren’t you going to their signing tomorrow? You will definitely meet them then,” I reassured her as I gave her a quick hug.

"How long do we have to wait until they come" I said after ten minutes passed. I saw people climbing on stage and setting up.

“Not that long now,” Lily said.

Few minutes later we heard girls near the back screaming, I looked to Lily and said “I think they have arrived.”

Five boys ran through the crowd and climbed on stage. My mouth dropped open in shock when I saw that one of the boys was Zayn Malik a boy from my old school in Bradford.

Zayn Malik is in One Direction! I thought to myself. I wondered if he still remembered me. The funniest thing was back in High School I had the hugest crush on him and now he’s in a popular boy band and will never like me.

The boys started singing WMYB and I started singing along but kept my eyes on Zayn. I wondered would he be able to see me? Would he recognize me?

Zayn’s solo part came and he started singing his lines 

"So c’c'c’mon you’ve got in wrong to prove I’m right I put it in a so oo ong," at that moment our eyes locked then he blinked and shook his head and kept on singing. He probably doesn’t recognize me I thought to myself and I shoved thoughts of Zayn to the back of my head and sang along to the boys as I danced with Lily.