Two Sides

Jack's POV
After Magcon the boys and I went to our hotel room, lead by security, to take showers. I was going to text Jenna before I got into the shower but I figured it could wait.
So after my shower I sent her a text that said:
Hey. It's me Jack. Meet me downstairs. I didn't get a reply which bummed me out a bit. But I shook it off. After a couple of hours of not getting a response, I told the guys about the situation. I wasn't trying to be annoying. When Taylor heard the name "Jenna" he made a face like he was trying to keep something from me. So I told him if he had something to say to spit it out.
"Bro, she gave me her number. I've been texting her. She texted me back and is meeting me for dinner in a bit. Maybe something else." Taylor winked.
I wanted to smack the shit out of him. But I just said, "That's fucked up." I left the room and went downstairs without security because I didn't feel like having anyone around.
But then a very attractive girl came up to me and said she loved me and my vines, etc, etc. Her name was Ashlee.
So I invited her to go swimming with me. She blushed and told me she didn't have a bathing suite with her but she would think of something.
We got into the pool and talked. However, I wasn't feeling a connection. Ashlee was very pushy (sexually) and that isn't what I wanted (at that second).
That's when Jenna came in. She took one look at me and Ashlee and then left with a hurt expression on her face. I wanted to chase after her, but she had played me. Why was she the one who was hurt?
A few minutes later she came back to me to "tell me off". I was confused. She had no right to be mad at me. Jenna had been the one in the wrong here. But I called out for her to stay so I could hear her side of the story. Unfortunately, she ran out.
I left Ashlee and told her it was nice to meet her but I had to go. She rolled her eyes at me and told me I would be missing out.
Taylor was in the room getting ready along with some of the other guys.
"Dude. She just sent this picture of what's she's wearing... my goodness man." Taylor was looking down at his phone. I snatched it from him to look at the picture.
"Who is that?", I asked.
"Jenna...the girl who two timed you I guess..."
"No. That isn't Jenna."
"Dude, literally her name is Jenna."
"Taylor, you're a fucking idiot. Or maybe I am. That isn't my Jenna. I fucked up so badly. I gotta go. Have fun tonight with... your Jenna. I need to find Matt."