RIP Megan

Sorry for not updating in a while. I should have another update soon. But I just wanted to take a moment and say R.I.P Megan. I didn't know her personally but from what the Magcon Boys said about her she was full of life and joyful and she was gorgeous. Please pray for her family. What happened was absolutely tragic. I don't know why the man she should have of felt the safest around would harm her and her family so greatly.

So I want to tell everyone who reads this: Don't take anything for granted. Don't take anyone, anything, any moment for granted. We are so blessed to be alive, but we spend so much time complaining and being sad. It just isn't right. There are so many people who would do to anything to have another moment of life. I am going to take this advice myself. I have spent so much time on Social Media and being sad and feeling bad for myself for the past few months. I no longer want to live that way. We should all start to get out more, smile at strangers, take chances, because you never know. Life is here one moment and gone the next. So LIVE! Be HAPPY. And be GRATEFUL.

This story had made me so sad and it has been a great awakening for me. I love you all! Remember also that Megan was not the only one to die from this tragedy so R.I.P to her brother and mother as well.

♡♡♡♡"Live fast die young be wild have fun." Megan Campbell♡♡♡♡