Hotel Room

Jack G's POV:

She was gorgeous, funny, sweet, a little awkward but who isn't when you meet someone for the first time. Jenna was too gorgeous for me to give up talking to. So decided instead of going with the guys I would go with her to get to know her better. She looked about 16/17 maybe, but I wasn't sure so I asked her, "So how old are you, Jenna?"

" I just turned 15." She replied

"Oh. You look older than that. You probably get that a lot."

" Yeah. But not everyday do I get told that from a super cute Vine famous guy." I laughed a little and said "Cute, aye? I was thinking the same about you." She blushed and said "Thank you. I am trying so hard not to freak out right now."

By this point we were in front of her hotel room. She asked me to come inside and so I took her offer. We sat on the sofa that was in her room for a few moments in silence. Then I asked her what her favorite color was and she said turquoise. Jenna was about to ask me in return, but then her phone rang. She told me it was her mother and she left the room for a moment to answer the phone call.

I fiddled with the pen that was on the dresser and I accidentally dropped the note pad that was under it. When I went to pick it up I saw doodles that read "I heart Magcon" and it had all of our names on it in mini hearts. I laughed to myself. When she got back to the sofa to sit with me I teased her about the doodles. Jenna blushed.

I asked her if she wanted to come hang out with me and the guys downstairs and to come explore around the city and she agreed almost immediately. I told her Jenna she may want to wear her swimsuit under her clothing. She smiled and said "Okay. I will have to search through my stuff to find it. I will meet you downstairs because it may take me a while." I said "Okay. I will be near the side door so that too many girls won't follow." I gave her a hug then headed to the elevator.