Discussion

Jenna's POV
Jack explained everything.
I thought about it then said accusingly, "You never texted me. I checked my phone multiple times."
He pulled out his phone and showed me the texts he had sent. So I looked down at my phone and realized that I had accidentally put airplane mode on.
We both looked sheepishly at each other and didn't know how to proceed.
Anna broke the silence by saying, "You two should go out and talk. Then later meet Matt and I so all four of us can hang out."
"Okay. See two later," I mumbled.
They practically pranced out of the room together. Matt and Anna seemed proud that they resolved the situation. But the "situation" was not quite over yet.
"I like you a lot Jenna. You're beautiful and sweet." Jack looked over at me and then sat on the hotel bed.
"Thank... you." I stammered.
"I want to be with you, but..."
I cut him off, "But what? What could possibly be the but?"
"I don't like that side of you, Jenna. Please let me speak. I want to be with you BUT I'm not sure how well that would work out since I'm on tour."
Tears welled up in my eyes.
"Are we over, Jack?"
"I can't say we really began. But no. We're not. I want to make this work. It'll take a lot of effort."
"A lot of effort on your part. Not mine. I'm not the one traveling all over the country having a bunch of dense, attractive girls drool all over me." I rolled my eyes.
"Dense? Seriously? I don't want you talking about my fans that way. Did you not come here as a fan? That's fucked up, Jenna. I understand the jealousy. But the attitude is unneeded. I guess if this is how things are going to go, we should just stop before things get too serious. Dense...." He sighed and began to walk out of the door.
"Jack, stop! I love you."
"Jenna, you love me as a fan. There's nothing wrong with that. But I'm trying to give you a chance to get to know me on a personal level. You're not allowing me to do that. You're being defensive and letting jealousy steer you. I'm gonna go."
With those words, he left. It was currently Saturday. That meant I only had one day to make up with him. If it could be done.