Deal with It

Jenna's POV
Tears welled up in my eyes. I ran out of the pool room. I stood beside the elevator and sank to the floor. I saw Anna walk towards me in my peripheral vision.
"Jenna, it must be a misunderstanding. He seemed really into you. If not, his loss. I'll take you up to the room if you want. But Matt just texted me to meet him in the lounge area."
I blinked away the tears and told her I would be fine and she shouldn't miss a chance to hang out with Matt.
I was happy for her of course but also jealous. I just didn't understand why Jack would be flirting with another girl. I know I didn't own him but he made me feel like I was the only one. It hadn't dawned on me that he was on a tour where he would meet thousands of girls. Most of them prettier than me.
In a moment of anger, hurt, and frustration, I walked into the pool room with tears in my eyes. I looked at him in the eyes and said, "I get it. You're famous. But you can't just do this to girls. It's fucked up and you know it." He called out my name and the girl beside him rolled her eyes.
I walked quickly back into the lobby and walked up the stairs to my hotel room to avoid seeing anyone. When I got inside I changed into my pajamas and got into bed. That's how I always have dealt with my feelings.
Hours later Anna came back to the room. But she had two guests with her. Jack and Matthew.
"Let me explain..." were the first words our of Jack's mouth.