Fanevator

Jenna's POV

Matt walked over to us slowly....or maybe he walked over normal pace, but since I was so shocked everything seemed slow motion.

When he got to us he smiled in Anna's direction and then asked her her name. She answered "Anna" and blushed. Then he looked at me and went "And you?" I blushed and went "J-J-Jenna." He smiled really big again. Matt asked "Basic teenage girls I see." He started to laugh. And then he and Anna started having a whole conversation that started off with just Starbucks.

A few seconds later Matt asked me could he steal her. She smiled really big at me and begged me with her eyes. So I faked a smile and said "Yeah. Um just make sure you text me, Anna."They ran off together but I didn't even bother to look in what direction.

This may sound dumb but I was jealous and sort of mad at Anna. She knew that Matt was my favorite. So why would she of ran off with him. But then again if Taylor had come up to me and asked me to go with him I surely would have gone. But I was still upset.

So I walked to the elevator and waited. When it opened there in the elevator was THE Jack Gilinsky. I stared at him for a few moments and then went "Hey! I know you!" He smiled at me and started laughing. I smiled at him and said "Sorry. I got a little excited. I watch you and Jack's vines all the time and you guys make me laugh so hard. I am now actually meeting you, it is crazy. Like what?!" He laughed even harder then replied " No need to apologize. I love meeting fans. Your reactions make my day!" I thought "I just made Jake G's day. Oh my freaking goodness." He interrupted my thoughts by saying "So what is your name?" "Jenna. Jenna Johnson. J.J for short. You?" Then i said "Wait nevermind... Don't answer that. I know who you are obvi." Then he smiled for like the millionth time. "You are funny... And cute. What floor are you on?" he asked. I blushed and then said "Thank you. I am on floor 6." At that point we were on my floor and even though his room was on floor 8 he got out on level 6 with me.

At that moment I forgot all about Anna and Matt because Jack freaking Gilinsky was following me to my room.