Falling *or nah*?

Jack G's POV:

Jenna looked so pretty in her outfit. I noticed that she had done something different with her hair and put on more makeup. I just hoped that she hadn't did all of that for me. I wanted her to feel comfortable around me. To be quite honest I thought she looked even more beautiful while I was talking to her in the elevator and in her room.

She walked over to the guys and I and I introduced her the the guys. She seemed to already of known Matt, but for the rest of the guys it seemed to be her first time meeting them. Jenna looked at them all with an admiring look, but no look could beat the one she gave me when we first met. Some of the other guys were making googley eyes at her so I put my arm around her waist and we walked out of the door and to the car.

Jack J nudged me when I got into the car and whispered "You caught a good one man." I looked at him with a false annoyed look on my face and tried not to smile. Though Jenna wasn't necessarily"mine" , I agreed with Jack. Everything about her seemed perfect.

While we were driving she stared out the window looking at the many wonders of California. Her eyes glistened whenever she would tell me "Look at that! Isn't it so beautiful?!" Her smile was contagious and I knew then that I would have to do anything to see her smile because of me.