Plane Ride

Jenna's POV

Anna came over at 6:00 am. Usually we would have been grumpy but we were waking up early for a good cause. Our plane to California didn't take off until 11:00 but we wanted my mom to think we were mature and we also wanted extra time to get ready. It took us a while to get our bags loaded and our clothes and outfits together. You never know who you will run into in California. We finally left at 9:00, and Anna drove. On the way to the airport we picked up some McDonald's sandwiches and fraps from Starbucks.

We didn't actually reach the airport until 10:30. So we had to rush around to find to find our gate. My mom called as soon as we were about to board the plane we told her all was fine and then we got onto the plane.

I was really nervous and Anna probably was too. This was our first time on a plane without our parents. We would be two 15 year old girls completely by our selves in a huge state. I had never traveled much out of Washington except for a few times with my parents. Regardless of all of that I was beyond excited to finally get to be on my own for a little while. I was going to meet my Magcon Boys. While I was on the plane I got on Vine and watched their videos and I fell asleep somewhere in between. This was literally the best gift anyone had ever given to me.

~This chapter was kind of crappy. Sorry. The next one will be much better bc they will be in Cali finally! Anyways I hope you enjoy!!~