California Love

Jenna's POV:

Everything was so magical. California was so beautiful, and Jack G was being such a sweetheart. While we were walking around in L.A he held my hand and told me how beautiful I looked. I couldn't stop blushing when I was around him. He made me feel so special and no other guy had done that before.

As we were walking around Anna called. She sounded frantic because she didn't know where I was. I told her where I was and she asked me why I hadn't told her to come with us. I ended up getting agitated and hung up. I had called her and she didn't answer. It wasn't my job to be her babysitter.

Next the guys and I went to the beach. Jack picked me up and put me on his shoulders. He ran into the water and the waves almost knocked us over. I screamed rather loudly and he laughed. Then all of us played a game of volleyball. It was so much fun but soon we had to get back so the could get ready for the actual event that was going on that night.

When we got back to the hotel Jack gave me a quick hug and told me he hoped to see me later that weekend. I smiled and said "Yeah. Me too." And with those words we were going in separate directions.

I had forgotten all about the event. I forgot to tell Jack that I had tickets to V.I.P. It didn't matter anyway. He would be surprised to see me and hopefully happy as well.