Chapter 2

Key:
(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(H/C)- hair color
(E/C)- eye color
(H/l)- hair length
(F/C)- favorite color
(S/f/C)- second favorite Color
I will update if there is anything new
--------------------------------------------
(Chapter contains abuse)
(Y/n)'s pov
~dream~
I sat in bed in my old apartment just staring out the window, when I heard the front door open. "Hey, babe!" A voice yelled from outside. It was Liam. My boyfriend. "Hey. I'm in my bedroom." I said back. Liam wasn't like any other boyfriend. He was a mean, horrible person. He was abusive. I used to always think to myself that whoever was in an abusive relationship, should just leave. But now that I'm actually in that situation, I know that you can't 'just leave'. It doesn't work like that. I am too scared to leave. I'm scared that he will hurt me again. It just never ends. Liam walked  into my room. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Just looking out the window." I said, not turning to look at him. "Look at me when your talking." Liam said angrily. I turned around and gave Liam a small smile. He kissed my cheek and looked at me. "What are you wearing?" He asked with his eyebrows furrowed. "I just picked out the first thing I found today." I said nervously. I was wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants. It was freezing outside. "What did you just say?" Liam said annoyed. "I just picked out the first thing I found. It's cold outside." I said motioning to the foggy window. He got an angry look on his face. He walked up to me and slapped my across the face. "Do not talk to me like that. And I decide what you do, and when you do it. You should have learned that by now." He said and turned to walk away. I held my cheek in pain. It stung like crazy. "Um. Liam. One of my friends asked me to hang out tomorrow. Is it okay if it go?" I asked with a hint of shakiness in my voice. "Which friend?" Liam asked. "Um, Noah." I said. It's dumb that I have to ask him if I can go someplace. "What? Who's Noah?" Liam asked. He looked angry again. "He's, um, my best friend. I've talked about him before, haven't I?" I said.  A fake smile was on Liam's face. He walked back over and got right in my face. "No. You haven't. And since when were you allowed to see any boys?" Liam asked with his eyes squinted. I tensed up. "I-I I'm sorry. It's not like I was going to chea-" I was cut off "What?! Did you seriously just say that?! Oh my Irene (y/n)! You are so stupid! You just made it worse for yourself!" Liam yelled. Then he kicked me in the leg as hard as he could. I let out a yelp of pain and grabbed my leg. I could feel that it was already bleeding. He picked me up by the back of my sweater and punched me in my stomach. I held my stomach tight. Liam dropped me and walked away. I laid on the ground, unable to move, unable to speak from fear. Tears started streaming down my face. I hated Liam. I hated him with everything I had.
~dream end~
I shot up out of my bed. I was in a pool of sweat and I had dried tears on my cheeks.
It's just a dream, it's just a dream. It's just a dream.
But the more I told myself that, the more I knew it was false. That 'dream' was merely a flashback.
I saw someone standing in my door way. I quickly turned my head to see Travis standing there. "Travis! What are you doing?" I yelled. "Well I came to pick you up, and as I was waiting I heard yelling coming from inside. So I came inside to see if you were ok."  Travis said walking my direction. "How did you get in my house?" I asked. "Don't ask. It doesn't matter." Travis said. "How did you get in my house, Travis." I asked one more time. "Dude! I said don't ask! It doesn't matter how I got in, it only matters that I did. Why were you yelling in your sleep?" Travis asked me with wordiness in his voice. Did he actually care? "Um, I just had a bad dream. That's all." I said with a nervous laugh. Travis could tell something was up, but didn't keep bugging me. "Well, you might want to get ready to go. It's 10:45" Travis said. I looked at me alarm clock. It read 10:45. How did I let myself sleep for that long? "Okay. I just to do a few things." I said. Travis nodded with a smile and walked out of my room. I walked over to my dresser and opened it. I picked out one of my favorite outfits and threw it on.

 I picked out one of my favorite outfits and threw it on

(Pick one. I personally like the fourth)
           I walked into the bathroom and curled my hair. (If your hair is too short to curl, you just straitened it) I put on light make up, brushed my teeth and hair, then walked downstairs. Travis was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. "Ready to go?" Travis asked. "Yeah, but I haven't eaten breakfast." I said sadly. I love food. "Don't worry. We'll stop somewhere and get food. Geez you look like your about to cry because you didn't eat breakfast." Travis said and chuckled. "I can't help it! I love food!" I said back. Travis smiled and shook my head. We walked outside and I hoped into the passenger seat of travis' car. He got into the drivers seat, started the car and head off to where ever we were going.
--------------------------------------------
Second chapter complete! Thank you to everyone that has read my
story! (If anyone does) goodbye all my temmies! See you in the next chapter! 😸

1018 words