Chapter 17

(Definitely me)
Key:
(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(H/C)- hair color
(E/C)- eye color
(H/l)- hair length
(F/C)- favorite color
(S/f/C)- second favorite color
(F/f)- favorite food
(F/s)- favorite show
(F/b)- favorite band
(F/a)- favorite anime
(F/s)- favorite show
(C)- color
I will update if there's anything new
--------------------------------------------
(Y/n)'s pov
Atali and Travis walked into the house and sat down on the couch. "So where's Hannah?" I asked. "Oh, she had to work today. She might be over in a few days." Atali said said. "So how did you two meet?" Travis asked. "Oh! I remember when we were like 11 we were all on a field trip to this museum, and Atali and our other friend Hannah. You already know who she is. Well they were doing impression of my favorite show. And I started doing the same hint as them, and we started to hang out all the time! Now we are inseparable." I said happily and hugged Atali from the side. "Wow. That's a better friend ship than I've ever had." Travis said. "Soooooo. Are you two dating?" Atali asked. "Yes." Travis instantly replied. "No! No we are not! Don't listen to him." I yelled, butting in. "No. Don't listen to her. We are dating." Travis said. Atali didn't know who to believe. She wanted to believe that her best friend had a boyfriend. So she picked Travis. "Ahhhh! I can't believe you actually have a boyfriend!!" She yelled excitedly. "But I did have a boyfriend." I said. "A good one!" She yelled. Travis looked a bit confused. "Liam. I told you about him." I said a bit nervously. "Oh yeah." Travis said. "How long have you two been dating?" Atali asked. "WE AREN'T DATING!" I yelled. "I have to tell Dante!!" Atali yelled and ran out of the house. "Why won't she listen to me?!?!" I yelled and threw up my arms. I ran out of the house to chase after her. Atali broke down the guys door. "Dante!!" Atali yelled. "Atali?! Why did you break down my door?!" Dante yelled. "So who's this pretty lady here?" Garroth said while walking up to Atali and putting an arm around her shoulder. I could see a bright shade of red flow across her cheeks. "Ooooo. Does someone have a crush?" I asked while poking her in the sides. "N-No! And this isn't about me!" She yelled and ran away from Garroth and up to Dante. "No! Dante! Don't listen to her!" I yelled. "(Y/n) has a boyfriend!!" Atali yelled. "WHAT?!" Dante yelled. "WHY ISNT ANYONE LISTENING TO ME?!?!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Who?!? Tell me!" Dante yelled. "It's Travis!" Atali said. "WHAT?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!?" Dante yelled. "WE ARE NOT DATING!" I yelled. "WHY ARE WE YELLING?!?" Laurance yelled walking out of his room. We just ignored him. "Dante! Me and Travis are not dating. Okay? I would have told you because I know how you freak out." I said putting my hands up in defense. "Yeah. We aren't. I just like to mess with her." Travis said, standing at the door way. "See?" I said. "Then why did you tell me you were!" Atali yelled and smacked Travis' arm. "Because it was funny to see you freak out." He said. Atali just crossed her arms and pouted. "Come on. Don't be like that. Cheer up." Garroth said and put a hand on Atali's cheek and looked into her eyes. Her face was completely red as she looked back at him, wide eyed . "I ship it." I whispered to Dante. "Me too." He responded. "Well! I am going to leave you two to yourself. Travis, let's go." I said and left Atali. As I shut the door, I started to giggle. "What's so funny?" Travis asked. "They are so cute together!" I said happily while throwing my arms up. "You are such a dork. So do you want to go to the park or something?" He asked. "Sure! Let me just grab something!" I yelled and ran inside my house. I came back out with a sketchbook and my phone in hand. "Okay! Let's go!" I said and ran to the park.
~~Extremely short time skip by garrali!~~
         "You have too much energy!" Travis yelled as he ran up to my side. "That's because I take so many naps!" I yelled back. He just shook his head and sat down under a tree. I did the same. Then my phone started to ring. "It's Atali. You mind if I answer?" I asked. "Sure, go ahead." He said and I answered my phone.
(Y=you, A=Atali)
A: (y/n)!!!
Y: WHAT?!
A: Why did you never tell me about this boy?!
Y: Because you never asked!
A: Touché. But where are you?
Y: I'm at the park with Travis.
A: Okay, put me in speaker
Y: Okay.
A: TRAVIS! WHAT DO I DO!
T: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
Y: She's obsessing over Garroth. Her new crush.
T: Okay. Where are you right now?
A: I'm in the bathroom. I used the time to call you.
T: Well you can't spend much time in there. He'll get suspicious. But don't get to nervous around him. Crack jokes. And talk about pretty much anything, he's really open.
A: Thank you!  I got to go! Bye!
Y: Bye!
T: Bye!!

Atali hung up the phone and me and Travis started dying of laughter. "I love her, but she can be a real dork sometimes." I said while shaking my head. "I can see that." Travis said. "So where did you get all this advice from?" I asked. "Well, I live with him. And I also do more than just flirt, ya know." He said and poked my sides. "Okay! I believe you!" I said and slid my phone into my pocket. Me and Travis just started talking about random things for a while. It's fun just spending time with the person you like. WAIT?! WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!
--------------------------------------------
AHHHH! I finally finished chapter 17 and I am so happy with the results! Thank you for almost (drum roll please)... 200 reads!! I am so happy!! Thank you all so much! See you all in the next chapter! Goodbye all my temmies!😸

1068 words