Chapter 22

(Unleash the.. DANISAUR!!)
Key:
(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(H/C)- hair color
(E/C)- eye color
(H/l)- hair length
(F/C)- favorite color
(S/f/C)- second favorite color
(F/f)- favorite food
(F/s)- favorite show
(F/b)- favorite band
(F/a)- favorite anime
(F/l)- favorite lunch
(C)- color
I will update if there's anything new
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
(Y/n)'s pov
I slowly turned around, and was met with a pair of shining blue eyes and black hair. My stomach dropped and my heart stopped. (Oh, rhyming) It was him. It was Liam! I couldn't speak out of fear. He slowly sat up and put a hand over my mouth. "I will take my hand off, but you have to promise not to yell." Liam spoke in a soft tone, in an attempt to try and calm me down. Then he slowly took his hand off my mouth. "Somebody help me!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "What did I say?!" Liam yelled and slapped me across the face. Then he stuck a piece of duck tape over my mouth. He grabbed my wrists and ankles and bound them with a plastic tie. I tried to scream for help, but the only that came out was silence screams. Tears started to flow out of my eyes, and down my cheeks. I heard a small, slow thumping noise from outside Aphmau's room. I guess I wasn't the only one either. Liam picked me up by my hips and threw me over his shoulder. Then he slowly climbed out of her window and down a metal ladder. How did I not hear this?! I am such an idiot. As we went down, the bedroom door opened to reveal Laurance. Liam had stopped for a moment to get balance on the ladder. And in that moment, I used my right leg to kick him as hard as I could where the sun don't shine. Liam let out a cry of pain and dropped me. He slid down the ladder and smacked his head on the sidewalk. Ouch! He was knocked unconscious. Laurance quickly ran over and pulled me back into Aphmau's room. I tumbled in and landed on my back. I didn't move. I didn't speak. I just looked up at the ceiling. Everyone around me was yelling, but I didn't hear a single thing. My mind was completely blank. Then, the bounds on my hands and ankles were snapped, and the tape over my mouth was ripped off, sending me back to reality. But I still didn't move. I was frozen in fear. Police sirens were to be heard in the distance as a hand was slid under my back and helped me sit up. "Is she okay?" A girls voice asked. "I think so?" Another one replied, not so confidante in what they said. Then a man with Snow White hair and emerald green eyes came into view. It was Travis. He wrapped his arms and me and hugged me tightly. A smile slowly grew onto my lips as I hugged him back. The tears were still coming out of my eyes, staining his shirt. Travis let go of me and looked into my eyes. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked worriedly. I slowly shook my head. He moved my (h/c) hair out of my face, revealing the red handprint on my cheek. "Did he do this?!" Travis asked angrily. "I-I.." I started, still too scared to speak. Fire was dancing inside of Travis' eyes as he stood up and walked away from me. "That's not going to be good." Katelyn mumbled. Dante walked up behind me and put a hand on my back. "Let's try to get you up." Dante said quietly and supported my body weight as I slowly stood up. I turned around and saw everyone had worried or shocked looks on their faces. Dante sat me back down on the bed and looked at me. "Who was that?" He asked calmly. I took a deep breath to calm myself. "Do you remember my old boyfriend, Liam?" I asked. "Yeah..." Dante trailed off. "Well, and don't get mad when I say this, but he... well. He used to.. hit me." I said quietly so only Dante could hear me. After hearing only those two words, my brother looked as though he wanted to kill someone. "What? Why didn't you tell me?" Dante asked, trying to keep his cool but failing. "I didn't want you getting mixed up in this whole mess. It was mine to deal with, not yours." I mumbled. "(Y/n), you can always tell me anything. You shouldn't have done that alone, I would have helped you." He whispered. I just nodded with my head down. I looked to the crowd of people at one end of the bedroom. One person was missing. "Where's aph?" Dante asked for me. "She's out talking to the police. Speaking of that, you're going to need to go down there to talk to them as well. If you're up to it of course." Aaron replied. I nodded and forced myself to stand up. I walked out of the room and slowly downstairs. Aphmau was standing at the front door with some police officer. As I neared to the door, Aphmau turned around and looked at me. "(Y/n)!" She said happily and hugged me tightly. "Too... tight." I whispered. "Haha.. sorry." She said and let go of me. "So, would you be willing to talk? We need someone who actually knows who that guy is." She asked. "Yeah. I'm fine with it." I said and walked up to the door. "Are you (y/n)?" The police officer asked. I nodded in response. "I'm going to need to ask you some questions." He said and walked inside the house.

After explaining everything that had happened, Liam was finally going to get arrested! He had been charged with attempted murder, attempted kidnapping, and abuse. He finally gets what he deserved! Liam got life in jail time! Travis walked up to me on the couch and sat down next to me. "Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine. Might I ask, what did you do when you left Aphmau's room?" I asked. "Yeah... about that. I might have beaten the living crap out of Liam." Travis said sheepishly. I hugged him tight and laughed. "Thanks... I guess." I said. "Are you going to head home tonight?" He asked. "Yeah." I mumbled. "I'll go with. You shouldn't be alone right now. Just incase." He said quietly. I just slowly nodded. By now, I was half-asleep. I kept trying to force myself awake, but I just couldn't. My eyes slammed shut and I drifted off into sleep.
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Oooo! It took me so long to make that chapter! If anyone wants to make suggestions, feel free to comment! See you all In the next chapter! Goodbye all my temmies!😸

1172 words