Chapter 12

(I love this pic)
Key:
(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(H/C)- hair color
(E/C)- eye color
(H/l)- hair length
(F/C)- favorite color
(S/f/C)- second favorite color
(F/f)- favorite food
(F/b)- favorite band
(F/a)- favorite anime
(F/l)- favorite lunch
I will update if there's anything new
--------------------------------------------
(Y/n)'s pov
          "What is it?" I asked with a devilish grin. "You'll see." He said and walked down stairs. I followed soon after. As we walked out of Dante's room Garroth and Laurance looked at me in shock. "How did you get in here?!" Laurance asked confused. "It doesn't matter. What matters is that (y/n) here is going to help us with the prank." Dante said with his hands together. "Cool!" They both said and stood up. I looked over at the dining room table and saw it was stacked high with... plastic wrap? "What we were planning is to wrap plastic wrap around the staircase outside of Travis' room. Then we were going to call him and he will come running and smack into the plastic wrap. Ta Da!" Garroth said and grabbing a roll of plastic wrap. We all grabbed one and walked over to a staircase leading down into a basement. We unrolled the packages and started rolling the plastic wrap around the poles of the staircase.

By the time we were done, there was a perfectly white layer of plastic wrap on the stairs. "Oh my Irene, Travis is going to hate us for this. Well all but me, because it seems that he doesn't ever get mad at me." I said a bit confused. Dante just gave me a weird look and shook his head. "I'm so ready to see this." Laurance said. "(Y/n). I don't want Travis seeing you, so go hid over there." Dante said pointing to a small space where I could still see what was going on. "Okay." I said and walked over to the little space. "Travis! (Y/n) said she is on her way over!" Laurance yelled. I heard a loud thump! And quick running. Travis swung his bedroom door and quickly ran up the stairs. Without looking, Travis bashed into the layer of plastic and fell backwards down the stairs! It looked like it hurt, but I was too busy laughing to care! "I can't believe you fell for that!" Garroth yelled while laughing. I walked out of the small hiding space, holding my stomach from laugher. "(Y-Y/n)?!" Travis squeaked. I just smiled and waved. Then I jumped over the side of the stairs and stood in front of Travis, who was still on the floor. "Need help?" I asked, offering a hand to him. He grabbed it and I pulled him up. "Are you okay?" I asked a bit nervously. "Well now that your here, yes." Travis said with a grin and wrapped one arm around my waist. My eyes widened in surprise. "Dude! That's my sister!" Dante yelled and Travis let go of me. I could feel my face start to heat up as I looked at my feet. "Y-Yeah. I'm just gunna go." I said and started to walk up the stairs. Then I was grabbed by my waist and was lifted up in the air. I realized that I was now sitting on Travis' shoulders. "Put me down!" I yelled and kicked my feet. "Nope! You are helping us clean this up!" Travis protested. I sighed and slouched where I was sitting. I was picked back up again and set on the other side of the plastic wrap.

It was hours before all the bits of plastic wrap were gone. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and walked to the door. I was about to grab the doorknob when.. "Stop!" Laurance yelled. I looked confused. "Aph just texted me and said there is a flood outside. It's really bad too." He continued. "What?!" I yelled and felt in my back pocket. Good, I still have my phone. "You might have to stay here till it dies down." Dante said. "Wait right here." I said and ran into Dante's room. Crap! My window is closed! I walked back into the living room with my hand on my forehead. "Yep. I have to stay here." I said annoyedly. "You can stay in my room." Travis said quietly. Quiet enough to where Dante couldn't hear him. "Nah. I'll sleep on the couch." I said. "Yeah. Okay. That thing is about the most uncomfortable thing ever. You're staying in my room." He said while picking me up. "You need to stop doing that!" I yelled. Travis walked down to his room and set me on his bed. I crossed my arms angrily. "Oh come on. Don't give me that look." Travis said sitting next to me. "Ya know what? If you stop being angry, I'll get you chips. Sound like a deal?" He asked me. "Yay! Chips! Deal!" I yelled happily and Travis walked back upstairs. I laid down on on the bed, and started scrolling through Wattpad. So after the whole thing with making videos with Aphmau and also my friends talking about me. I had become pretty popular on the internet. And people think that me and Travis are just the perfect couple! Great! So I found multiple fanfics about the two of us. I scrolled through all the stories till I came across one. 'Travis x (y/n). Lemons.'  It read. I froze in shock as I stared at my phone. I let out a small squeak before shutting off my phone and rolling off the side of the bed. Me and Travis? I don't know. After that, I feel like I should cut down on phone usage. Then Travis walked back downstairs with a bag of chips in his hand. "Um. (Y/n)? Why are you on the floor?" I heard Travis ask. I quickly sat up, a bit startled. "N-No reason! I-I thought I d-dropped my phone!" I stuttered nervously. "I hope you know, that your phone is still on the bed." Travis said (didn't mean for that to rhyme) and picked up my phone. I quickly snatched it from his hands.    "T-Thanks!" I said and flopped on the bed. "Are you okay? You look like a tomato and you've been stuttering profusely." (Oh, big words) Travis asked. "U-Uh. Yeah! I-I'm fine." I said with a smile. He gave me a skeptical look. "So, what's on your phone?" He asked while picking up my phone. I ripped it from his hands and held it close to my chest. "Nothing! Nothing at all." I said nervously. Good job making it not obvious! He gave me a smirk before he started to tickle my sides! I fell off the side of the bed and Travis pinned me to the ground by my wrists. My eyes were wide and my heart was beating out of my chest. I was shocked and I couldn't move. Then he carefully picked my phone and sat down on the bed. Travis tried to open it, but I already had a password. "Ha ha! I have a password!" I sort of yelled. Then he typed in Dante's birthday and my phone unlocked. I quickly stood up and tried to run, but I was grabbed by my wrist and was pulled back down. "Is this what you were freaking out about?" Travis said while laughing. I just plopped on my bed stomach down. "I didn't know you wrote stories. They must be pretty good from what I can see." He said. I just stayed where I was and mumbled something. This was going to be a long day.
--------------------------------------------
I finished chapter 12! I wanted to say once more, thank you to all my readers for 100 reads! I never thought we could reach this! See you all in the next chapter! Goodbye all my temmies!😸