Chapter 13

(Could ya didgeri-don't?)
Key:
(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(H/C)- hair color
(E/C)- eye color
(H/l)- hair length
(F/C)- favorite color
(S/f/C)- second favorite color
(F/f)- favorite food
(F/b)- favorite band
(F/a)- favorite anime
(F/l)- favorite lunch
I will update if there's anything new
--------------------------------------------
(Y/n)'s pov

~dream~
Liam stood in front of me with a menacing look on his face. I wanted to run, but I had been tied up to a chair while I was unconscious. "Please let me go. I'll do anything you want! Just please!" I pleaded with shakiness in my voice. Liam slapped me across my face as hard as he could. I let out a small yelp of pain as tears were threatening to spill out of the corner of my eyes. "Maybe I would let you go, but you made this whole thing worst for you! If you would've just kept your mouth closed and listened to what I said, maybe you wouldn't be In this situation!" Liam yelled back. "I-Im s-sorry." I said quietly. "Sweetheart, its way too late for sorry's. This ends now." Liam said angrily and pulled out a small dagger shaped weapon from his back pocket. My eyes widened and my whole body was shaking. The perfectly grey steel was shining from the little light coming into the basement as Liam turned the weapon in his fingers. "Ya know. I planned to do this a long time ago. But I kept telling myself that maybe you would change, and become the good little girl I kept telling you to be. But now, you are just a disobedient little brat who doesn't know right from wrong. At least you will have a good memory before you leave this world though." Liam said with a deadly smile. Tears were now streaming down my cheeks like a waterfall. As I looked at Liam, there was no emotion in his eyes. No anger, no sadness, nothing. It was as if he didn't even have a heart. "You'll get caught. If I die, you'll get arrested." I tried to say with the confidence I didn't posses. "Oh, who would expect the 'mourning boyfriend' who would ball his eyes out every day and cry for his dead girlfriend that he loved, to come back?" Liam asked me with a fake frown. I turned my head away from him. Maybe someone will find him? I'd be willing to sacrifice myself just to get this monster in human form behind bars, or worse. "I hate you." I mumbled under my breath. "What did you say?" Liam asked. "I. Hate. You!" I yelled with confidence. He walked over to me with the dagger in hand, and lifted up my arm. In one quick motion, he slit the back of my wrist and I let out an excruciating cry of pain. A warm substance trickled down my wrist as my arm fell limp. "Do you have anything else to say?" Liam asked. I just kept my head down to look at the floor. "You know, you're really beautiful. I would hate for someone like you to go to waste. But sadly, it had to be this way." He said while picking up my hair and twirling it in his fingers. Liam started to talk again, but I was too focused on something else. I heard a small creek and light tapping make its way across the ceiling. "Well I'm Curious on how long it'll take for you to die. I have to go on a business trip so maybe I'll see you later sweetheart." Liam said and kissed my cheek. Then he walked out of the basement. That coward. Couldn't even finish what he started.
As Liam walked out the front door of the house, a small masked figure walked down the stairs. "Who.. are you?" I asked. It looked as thought the person could've been a man. He didn't say anything, instead he picked up the blood stained dagger and cut the ropes that were tying me down. I stood up and almost tumbled to the ground from the pain I was in. But I kept my balance by holding on to the arm of the chair. By now, the masked man was gone and I was all alone. I need to leave. I need to get far away from this place. "(Y/n). (Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Someone yelled and everything around me shook.
~dream end~

"Stop!" I screamed as I sat straight up in the bed I was in. My breathing was heavy and fast, and my heart was beating out of my chest. "(Y/n)." I heard a voice speak. I turned and was met with Travis who had a very worried expression on his face. I hugged him tightly and cried into his chest. I am thankful to be alive right now. I am thankful for everything that I have. For the life I have now, for the friends I have that care about me. For everything. "Tell me what happen." Travis spoke softly while letting go of me. I nodded and wiped my eyes.

"That's horrible! I'm so sorry! How could someone get away with something like that?" Travis asked. I just shrugged my shoulders and let my head fall. I had calmed down a lot but it was a bit hard for me to breath and there was a giant lump in my throat. "And he's back. He doesn't have any clue where I am and I know my friends would never give that away, but I am still scared. I'm scared that he'll find me." I said with shakiness in my voice. "I won't let that happen. I'll be here to protect you for anything. Even if it's for the simplest of things. I will not let you get hurt." He whispered. I just held him close to me. "Can we not tell anyone about this? Dante doesn't even know and I don't want him to." I asked. "Why?! He's your own brother." Travis said. "I just don't want him to get mixed up in this whole thing. He doesn't deserve that." I said. Travis just nodded. "I understand." He said kindly. I just gave him a weak smile before laying back down on the bed while staring at the ceiling. I knew I wasn't falling back asleep anytime soon, but yet again it was like 6:00 in the morning. I picked up my phone and started scrolling through twitter when I saw Travis was doing the same. "Hey Travis." I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "None of my friends have tried to contact you on Instagram, right?" I asked. "Well, is one of them (friend username)?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm sorry. When you have two friends who are dedicated to stalking on social media. There is no stopping them." I said. He just laughed. "So you've been talking about me then?" He asked with a grin. "N-No! My friends like to bug me about things they see on social media that have to do with me, and you might be one of those things." I mumbled. "Okay. What ever you say. Though all I can say is, one of them told me something that you said about me." Travis said while looking over at me. "What?! What did they say?" I asked nervously. "My lips are sealed. But her name is Hannah, and she said something that you definitely agree with." Travis said.
~flashback~
H: Well if he is who I thing he is, he is hot. I'm not going to lie. And knowing you, you probably think the same.
Y: Well you're not wrong, he is hot.
~flashback~

     "I'm going to kill Hannah! I can't believe she said that!" I yelled. "You have fun with that, but I hope you know, that I will tease you about this for the rest of your life." He said while poking me in the side. "Ugh. Maybe I'll have to kill you too. You know too much." I said while rolling on my side. "Oh, come on. You know you love me." He said while wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close. I turned around and pushed him off the bed. "Don't touch me." I said while rolling back over to my side and throwing the blanket over my head.
--------------------------------------------
Chapter 13 a done! I hope everyone enjoyed my uploading spree and was able to enjoy my quickly made chapters! Thank you to all that have read my story! See you all in the next chapter! Goodbye all my temmies!😸