Chapter 27

(Literally, all of these are me)
--------------------------------------------
(Y/n)'s pov
~Two weeks later!!~
Two weeks have passed, and my free month of no work is over. It's really going to suck getting used to the whole work thing again.

I quietly rolled out of bed, and made my way down the stairs, with a blanket wrapped around me since it was cold.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal and milk. The clock on the wall read 6:00. "Where are you going?" A voice grumbled. I turned and was met with grass green eyes. "I am getting ready for work. Sorry if I woke you up." I apologized.

"But whyyyyy?" He whined. "Because I have to pay for taxes, and the weird guy that keeps breaking into my fridge and stealing my food." I said and looked at Travis. "Oh... haha. Sorry." He said and scratched the back of his neck.
~Smole time skip!! Wooo!~
Once I finished my food, I got up from the table. "I'm getting in the shower." I told Travis. "I could join you~" He said in a flirtatious tone. "Nah. I'm good." I said and started to walk away. "At lease I tried." I heard him mumble and I laughed to myself. I walked inside the bathroom in my room, and locked the door behind me. Just in case.
~Another time skip?!~
I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Travis sitting on my bed, going through my diary. "I hope you know, you won't find anything in there. And how do you keep finding the key?!?!" I yelled. "It's simple really. And I've found some pretty good things, like that one kid you had a giant crush on in 6th grade..." he trailed off.

"Give that back!" I yelled and snatched the book out of his hands. Travis was laughing hysterically and holding his stomach tight. I crossed my arms and huffed. "I have to get dressed." I said. Travis still just sat on my bed, looking at me. "That means get out!!" I yelled and pushed him off my bed and out the door.

I got changed into my maid outfit and walked to my vanity. (Got a new one, so I felt you needed one too!) I put my hair into two braids and applied light makeup. (Sorry if you don't wear makeup)

Then I walked downstairs and saw Travis eying me up and down as I walked. A red glow made its way across my face. "S-Stop that!" I stuttered and covered my cheeks withered my hands to hide my blush. He gave me a smirk before slouching on the couch. "I never asked, how's Aphmau doing? Ya know, with the whole baby thing." Travis asked. (What? You thought I forgot? Only a little...)

"Oh! She's actually doing pretty good! I guess she doesn't want to know the gender of the baby until it's born. I think that's pretty cool, actually." I said and slipped on my black flats for work. "You're leaving already?!" He whined. "Yes. I'll be back soon." I said and grabbed my purse from the dining room table.

"When?" He asked me. "Um. Maybe.. 8 hours." I mumbled. "What!" Travis yelled and threw his arms up. "I know. I'm mad about it too. But I have been gone for a month." I stated and made my way to the door. "Nope! You're not going anywhere!" He yelled and grabbed ahold of my waist and hugged me tightly. "Come on! I'm gunna be late!!" I yelled and kicked my legs.

"No." He said and buried his face into the crook of my neck. "Yes! How about this. When I get back, we can just have a lazy. That's if, you let me go." I said and tried to push him off me. He sighed. "Fine. You can go." Travis said and took his grip off me. "Thank you. Goodbye Snow White." I said. "Goodbye Babe." He grumbled angrily. I gave him a quick peck on the lips before slipping out of the door and into my car.

Dante's pov
Me, Garroth and Laurance all sat on the couch watching Death Note, when the door burst open. "I need your guys help." Travis said, panting. "What did you do now?" Laurance asked. "I didn't do anything. I need help planning (y/n)'s birthday tomorrow." He explained.

"Why wouldn't we? And if you want a real party, ask Aphmau to help." Garroth said. Travis nodded and ran out of the door. "That was weird" Laurance said. "Yeah. But not as bad as two weeks ago when we were practically forced out of the house by them." I stated.

"Yeah..." they both said in unison. "I can tell he really likes her though. Like how he talks about her nonstop till he have to shut him up, or if he isn't here or at work, he's at her side. I don't think I've seen a moment where they are separated by choice." I rambled.

"Whoa. You sound like a Dad." Laurance said and looked at me, surprised. I laughed, stood up off the couch and walked outside.

An ecstatic Aphmau and Travis were running down the street. "What are you doing?!" I yelled. "I only heard party and now we're telling everyone about it!!" Aphmau yelled. "Well, calm down!!" I said. "Never!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs and let out a childish laugh.

Almost everyone was peering out of their doors to see what all the noise was, and as soon as they saw Aphmau, they all went back inside. It was pretty much just another normal day to them. I laughed to myself before walking away.
--------------------------------------------
I FINALLY UPDATED!! WOOOO!! Sorry! I'm not dead by the way! See? Not dead. And I also realized that we are to almost 500 reads!! Thanks you guys so much!!! And just letting you know, if you have a request, comment!! See you all in the next chapter!! Goodbye all my temmies!!😸