Chapter 4

Yes, I had to put a pic of Brendon urie. Why? Cuz he's hot.

Key:
(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(H/C)- hair color
(E/C)- eye color
(H/l)- hair length
(F/C)- favorite color
(S/f/C)- second favorite color
(F/f)- favorite food
I will update if there's anything new
----------------------------------------------

Aphmau's pov
           I was rushing around my house, trying to get set up for the party. We only had 2 and a half hours left. It might sound like a lot, but it really isn't. "Okay. We need someone to make decorations, someone to make food, and someone to set out games!" I yelled. "I'll get the decorations!" Lucinda yelled. "And I'll make the food." Dante said. "Kawaii~chan will get the food! Dante~kun can help with the games!" Kawaii~chan said coming out of the basement with an apron on. Dante sighed and nodded in agreement. He knew kawaii~chan was a better cook. "Okay. Then Dante, Laurance and Garroth, you three are in charge of the games." I said pointed to all three of them. The nodded and walked away. "Zane. What are you doing to help?" I asked. Zane was just sitting on the couch on his phone. "Hmm? Oh, I'm just going to... um. Well Nothing. I don't even know who this girl is!" Zane replied. "That is the point of this party! To meet her! And to let her meet everyone! My Irene Zane!" I yelled back. Zane just shrugged his shoulders. I walked away to go help Lucinda with the decorations.

Travis' pov
        We pulled out in front of a small park that was very far away from home. I walked out of the car and grabbed a small basket from the back. I quickly ran over and opened (y/n)'s door for her before she could get it. "What a gentleman." She said. I just smiled. She stepped out of the car and followed me to the park. We walked to a small hill and I set out a small red blanket on the ground. (Y/n) sat down as I did. I set down the basket and opened it. An amazing smell exploded out of the basket. I took out a bunch of different sandwich assortments, snacks, bottled drinks and a small plate wrapped in tinfoil. "Ooo. You did this all yourself?" (Y/n) asked with curiosity in her voice. I nodded happily. It's not like it took me hours to try and figure out. Hahahaha... "wow. It looks so good! What's under there?" She asked, reaching for the plate. I pushed her hand away. "No. That's not till later. And this time you can't make me tell you." I said and crossed my arms. "Hmph. Fine." (Y/n) said angrily. I smiled and started to make the food.

(Y/n)'s pov
         The curiosity was killings me! What was under the plate! I had many failed attempts. But this one was fool proof. "Hey Travis." I spoke. He looked up at me. "Yeah?" He asked. "Well I know your trying to make sandwiches and all but, I kinda left my phone in your car. And you have the keys. I'll work on the food, can you please go grab my phone for me?" I asked politely. "Oh, yeah. Sure." Travis said and got up to walk to his car. This was my chance. I waited until Travis was really far, then I slowly went for the plate and carefully lifted up the tinfoil to try and not make any noise. But I was pinned to the ground by my wrists! I couldn't move. I looked up to see Travis above me. My face started to get red, really red. "What are you doing?" Travis asked. "Uhh, nothing. Travis, could you like, get off me?" I asked and tried to push myself up but Travis kept me where I was. "Nope. Not until you promise to stop trying to open the plate." He said. I sighed and nodded in agreement. "Fine. But when is later? I am dying over here!" I yelled. Travis just shook his head. "Soon. Okay? So calm down." He said and let me up. "Okay. But how did you know I was lying?" I asked Travis. "Well for one thing, you have been trying to get to the plate for like ever. And second of all, I saw your phone in your back pocket when I was walking away. You really aren't good at this." Travis said. "Yeah... well, I'm hungry. And my brain doesn't work right when I'm hungry." I said and put my hands together and smiled. "Well, then. Let's eat!" Travis said and passed me a sandwich. I took a bit out of it. It tasted amazing! This was my favorite kind! "This is really good, Travis! How did you know this was my favorite?" I asked excitedly. "It's my little secret." Travis said and put a finger on his lips. "You stalked me on social media, didn't you." I asked Travis with a straight face. He nodded in disappointment. I just giggled and continued to eat.

The food was amazing! All of it! I laid on the ground afterwards and stared at the sky. "Hey, (y/n)." Travis spoke softly. I sat up and looked at him. He had the plate sitting in his lap. I jumped up excitedly and sat right in front of me. "Yay!" I yelled in excitement. "Well. I need you to close your eyes first." Travis said. I nodded and did as he said. I felt something small but heavy being placed in my hands. "You can open your eyes now." He said. I opened my eyes and saw small little chocolate chip cookies in the palms of my hands. I tried one. They were wonderful. (Geez, how
Much do you like food?) "you made these yourself?" I asked in amazement. "Yep! I didn't think they were going to be very good though. But by your expression, I am going to take it as though they are." Travis said a bit nervously. "They are! I didn't know you could cook." I said to him. "Well I don't. Those took forever to make. It was like training or something." Travis said. I just laughed. "Here. Try one!" I said and gave him a cookie (I am currently eating one rn). He took a bite out of it and nodded. He gave me a thumbs up since he was still halfway through chewing. Then his phone buzzed again.

Travis' pov
My phone went off and I took it out of my pocket. It was Aphmau. She told me it was okay to head back. "Okay. Are you ready to head back? It's kinda late anyways." I said. (Y/n) looked at me. "Okay. Let me just help you pack up." She said and started to grab things and put them in the basket. "Thanks." I said. She just smiled at me. This girl Is always smiling. We walked to the car and drove home.

(Y/n)'s pov
Was we drove home, I put on my head phones and turned on music. It was kill the lights by set it off. (Song above) I rested my head on the car door and looked out the window.
As my song finished, Travis was staring at me in awe. "What?" I spoke a bit nervously. "I didn't know you could sing." He said. I felt my face get warm from embarrassment. "Did I sing out loud? And I can't sing, not well at least." I said with my head down. "No. Your really good, (y/n)! Why don't you think your good?" He asked me. I just shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. When I hear myself, I don't think I ever sound good." I said. "Well you are, you shouldn't doubt yourself." Travis said. I gave a small smile and continued to listen to music.

We finally pulled up to Travis' house and he stopped the car. "I need to stop at Aphmau's, do you want to go with me?" Travis asked. "Sure. Let's go." I said and stepped out of the car. We walked to Aphmau's house and opened the door. "Travis, why are the lights off"...
--------------------------------------------
Chapter 4 done! And in just a few hours! Go me. I would like to thank everyone that has read my story! I appreciate every single one of you, and your support! See you all in the next chapter! Goodbye my temmies!😸

1426 words