Michael

Your POV

Today I was at Target food shopping for my mom. I was looking for a certain bag of chips when someone yelled "Watch Out!!" I didn't pay attention until last the minute when a basket hit me in the side and knocked me over. "Are you ok? I'm so sorry" the guy in the basket said "I'm fine" I said while in pain "Are you sure, you look hurt" He continued "No it'll stop eventually" I insisted "By the way, I'm Michael" He said while trying to shake my hand "Y/N" I said "Let me guess, you enjoy getting into baskets and hitting people with them for a living" I joked "Hey I would've never hit you if it weren't for my friend Miles over there" Michael laughed "To be honest I'm kinda glad I hit you, you're really pretty" Michael said slyly "Oh wow, you knock me over then hit on me...that's something new" I said teasingly "Ok how about you let me take you on a date for knocking you off your feet, even though many girls would love that from a guy" Michael laughed. Even though he kinda did almost run me over with a basket, he was kinda cute and definitely funny. "You know what, sure I'll go on a date with you...just try not to run me over again" I said while laughing "I can't promise anything" He said back. We ended up exchanging info and going on that date. He didn't run me over, but he did end up catching my heart as cheesy as it sounds...and now that I think about it, I'm kinda glad he knocked me off my feet.