Jay

"Do you even believe in my love anymore?"

Your POV

It's been 3 weeks since the incident with Jay. No call. No texts. I haven't even seen or heard of him. I tried to forget him but a part of me can't.
Michael noticed that I had been down lately and said he wanted to cheer me up somehow.

Michael had invited me over for a get together with some of the guys today, and since none of the guys knew that Jay and I dated it isn't a big deal.

I decided to walk because the house wasn't that far from mine.

I knocked on the door until Michael yelled it was open.

"Y/NNN!!" " We missed you!!" Some of the boys yelled.

"I missed you guys too" I muffled from the tight hug until they let go.

"I missed you so much" Chance said as he engulfed me in a bear hug.

"I missed you to Chance" I said while laughing.

"Who all is here? Michael didn't say." I asked curiously.

"Well all of IRL is here plus 4thAve, and Jay and a couple of girls are here." Chance said while smiling.

"I'm shocked you didn't run to hug him first. You and Jay are like best friends" He said teasingly.

"Eh I wanted to do something different today...hang out with my favorite papa bear" I said while nervously laughing.

I didn't tell anyone what happen because I didn't want anything to be awkward.

We stood in silence watching as the boys yelled and chased each other around. I was about to go join Sergio and Michael until Jay caught my eye.
That's a lie not Jay, the girl that was kissing him. Who was she? He moved on? Did he really not love me anymore?

"Hey..Who is she?" I asked motioning to the girl who was currently kissing Jay.

"Oh that's Asia. She's Jay's girlfriend. She's pretty cool. I'm happy he found someone." He said looking like a proud dad.

"Yeah happy" My heart broke. He moved on. Already? What have I done?

"Uh I need some air" I said quietly not taking my eyes off them.

"Ok. Just let me know if you leave" He said walking over to Michael.

I walked outside and sat on the driveway. I shouldn't be hurt by this. I ended the relationship. I should be happy. I should be carefree and ready to move on. But why aren't I?

"Why you crying?" I heard a small voice ask.

"Hey Brooklyn. Why are you out here by yourself." I said trying to wipe away my tears.

"Why you crying" She asked once more.

"Because I'm hurt" I said with a small smile not trying to confuse her.

"Like a boo boo. My daddy kisses my boo boo." She rambled.

"Are you ok?" She asked while walking closer.

"No. But I will be" I said quietly.

"Hopefully" I said...hopefully.

Are Asia and Jay a couple...I know I'm late...if they are..then they are really cute. Asia is pretty ngl.