Drew

Alex's POV

"So you mean to tell me that fish aren't wet under water??" Drew asked.

"How else do you want me to explain it Drew?" I asked blankly.

See today was just supposed to be a chill day with my not-so-smart buddy named Drew. All I wanted to do was rewatch Shameless...that's all I wanted.

"BUT THE FISH IS UNDER WATER?!?!? HOW IS IT NOT WET?!?!?" He exclaimed.

"It just isn't....the fish wouldn't be wet until it was out of the water" I said blankly again.

"But water is wet how is the fish not wet?" Drew asked annoyed.

"Water isn't wet bro" Michael said out of no where.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU EVEN COME FROM!?!?" Drew yelled.

"Alex ate my chews....so I'm taking something that she loves most dearest" Michael said with a straight face.

".....Anyway....water is wet....and I think you should go lock your room because Michael is being weird" Drew said all at once.

" How about the both of you get out of my house so I can finish my series" I said blankly again.

"No one asked you to be rude" Drew said .

"You're existence is the definition of rude now sit down" I said smiling.

"Damn bye I gotta go....this is not her day I'm leaving" Michael said laughing.

"You know what...this is funny, I'll just stay" He said sitting down on the couch.

"Drew I think you should sit down. Pretty boys don't look to good when they are red." I said laughing.

"But, but how the hell!! You know what...I need to sit down and drink some water. That's wet." Drew said glaring at me.

"Nope. Incorrect" I said not taking my eyes off the screen.

"So you mean to tell me it's dry" Drew asked getting annoyed.

"That's not what she said bro" Michael said while laughing.

"I'm done. I'm done. I need a nap. Bye." He said while walking to my room.

                  This is from 2 years ago in my.    drafts. I might delete this book idk.